Fitting Denali Lights to the standard BMW plastic bracket?

Who needs research? - it only took one post to out you as a miserable prick - you are a winner - rejoice.

Definitely a winner compared to a lazy trolling piece of filth like you :) You don't need to research and rely on others to provide you information because you aren't intelligent enough to find it for yourself.

I often wonder if people post on here to be helpful or just to slag one another off

Definitely a winner compared to a lazy trolling piece of filth like you :) You don't need to research and rely on others to provide you information because you aren't intelligent enough to find it for yourself.

I’m highly intelligent and if you pop back a few posts, the point I aimed to make, was you are a miserable bell sniff, purposely not assisting a simple request from a member.

It is you trolling, ridiculing those who dare to ask for help. That is what community is all about.

As for those brackets, they may suit those members who are limited in their budget, but don’t let that make you bitter - not all of us can have everything we want.

I’m highly intelligent and if you pop back a few posts, the point I aimed to make, was you are a miserable bell sniff, purposely not assisting a simple request from a member.

It is you trolling, ridiculing those who dare to ask for help. That is what community is all about.

As for those brackets, they may suit those members who are limited in their budget, but don’t let that make you bitter - not all of us can have everything we want.

Sorry I don't enable lazy losers such as yourself. It only makes you think it's ok to be a information leech on people that can think for themselves.

I just asked a simple question and got a piece of advice which I will follow up on, so thanks guys. No abuse necessary. Let’s live and let live, life is too short. Take it easy fellas and move on.

Actually fredarooney , what you have found is very interesting and I have not been able to find this by my searches and investigations so I would be really interested in the link if you are prepared to share it with us all, as I am sure others would be as well. I am not lazy but appreciate the knowledge and experience of others on this forum. Carlos

Actually fredarooney , what you have found is actually very interesting and I have not been able to find this by my searches and investigations so I would be really interested in the link if you are prepared to share it with us all, as I am sure others would be as well. I am not lazy but appreciate the knowledge and experience of others on this forum. Carlos

Sorry, never going to happen after all the losers chimed in. It's really not that hard to find.

Sorry to hear that, you have managed to find something that I have not been able to, and yet you are not willing to share with me. I am deeply upset by that. You have knowledge but are not prepared to share with us. I will look again and if I do manage to locate it, then I will share for the benefit of others, so they too can decide to take advantage or not. I do not look for glory or recognition but aim for the benefit of everyone in this community. Yours Carlos

Sorry to hear that, you have managed to find something that I have not been able to, and yet you are not willing to share with me. I am deeply upset by that. You have knowledge but are not prepared to share with us. I will look again and if I do manage to locate it, then I will share for the benefit of others, so they too can decide to take advantage or not. I do not look for glory or recognition but aim for the benefit of everyone in this community. Yours Carlos

Life is full of disappointments :) Just imagine how much more confident you will feel once you find it yourself though!

It was never going to happen in any case. Enjoy touching your small penis, you shining example of a human being.

Not after you started your dribbling sh*t that you call posts. Maybe you should find and post the link since you are "highly intelligent" lol

Another image of it :)

v9rdAiuHJFK-dZi7bN_P9iHXALGSPpWBi06cbxC_wGaiwjLeIasbl4_UsqzXhkCesIKcR6MbvbNl-fduvqGOlsQ2O4Z9nVRx6u3Pr8ym1MzSQEwjnRFgb3B8mv6_s93QYjAZSzfLkfOiiDAD5xMaEN3-HmtQp5Om4euHKg8-x1dCr8lGn8W8KC_nzPyumBrqesluSYXSXCiCC9HUW6i5Jl5xGEXPuEthEyWA-P8VHCwfbUFHpRjzN65z6RgLj-YlGSOss72rTMMvzMpfOsXR07Qa0X2HNXePiGQfdo9GRDT2N8X1d8ev6uY1kfbOQfRf6UsDZv9xuSAEU5fiRm3K6X9o5pn9zWPgpIJZSIKfutzWRAjqWSLblzgXbLkiQHsZR9SEJZmI8kyjalmHvDQtQkza0AUH1t469drWAgI4FgrUqGum1JIh3QRvbaWI7GbH9xEmWXa6OOuu_mvCrZ-LlP3dqwYeXUnEIgOsMUMsJkz4FlU6SjfAHgEYHcNw28w6B7yoOtwQc2i4iJnkjVbozY0TsMBJU_ULrN1-dxB0g0GyF2fzdUIgFVjjU2z6J_nHNYNKIpa3Frhk7B8d1YpxxRLpulAQl3L0TOemCGOhObV31aVHh6uzGCHRIJFzWV9x_YRi=w870-h718-no

Well that went South quickly:D
To the OP, once you have sorted out the installation can you post on the forum step by step instructions? :thumb

Back
Top Bottom