Fitting Denali Lights to the standard BMW plastic bracket?

Carlosfandango

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Evening everyone.

Can you help me out?

I have bought some Denali lights, however I still have the original plastic mounting on my bike for the standard LED lights.

Of course the fittings are different, doh.

Has anyone experience of fitting lights to a GS using the original plastic mount? Or do I need to buy a Denali mount?

Hope you can help

Carlos

Attachments

• BMW Lights.jpg
    BMW Lights.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 943
  • BMW Mount.jpg
    BMW Mount.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 875
I cut a small bit of plastic out of the plastic 'wing' in order to fit my Denali lights. No problem whatsoever with them. Bolts went in from the outside; so if you looked at the end of the wing you see the bolt head. Remember the wing was a bit of a flaff to fit iirc.
I used the small mount fixing that slides into the body of the spotlights, not the u shaped fixing mount.

Last edited:
Nope, just waiting for a bit more positive input. Will be trying Biot’s idea out tomorrow. Satisfied?

Well I already told you Denali make a specific bracket for your purpose. What can be more positive than that? You want to be spoon fed and I have to give you the direct link?

Hi Fred, thanks for your input. However the question I asked was has anyone fitted Denali lights to the standard bracket and biot gave me a useful steer. I should have stated in my original post that I was trying to save few bob by not having to buy the Denali bracket as that just adds another 50 squid to the costs. I will be clearer next time, but thanks for your advice anyway, have a lovely day

Well I already told you Denali make a specific bracket for your purpose. What can be more positive than that? You want to be spoon fed and I have to give you the direct link?

I don’t think a link is spoon feeding - personally I’d find it useful and helpful Fred if you don’t mind?

OP, are you able to ‘plug and play’ just swapping the units x 2, or a whole new wiring install?

I don’t think a link is spoon feeding - personally I’d find it useful and helpful Fred if you don’t mind?

OP, are you able to ‘plug and play’ just swapping the units x 2, or a whole new wiring install?

Perhaps you could just search for it yourself? You already know the brand

Perhaps you could just search for it yourself? You already know the brand

To be honest, why would you subscribe to a discussion forum when you don’t want to discuss?

There was no need for your first comment, reinforced by the crap you’ve just typed.

I am more than capable of sourcing the information, but I was busy plucking an ingrowing hair out of my arse.

Hi guys, a link to the bracket would be useful, just googled it & so many irrelevant options came up, I would give up without this forum

To be honest, why would you subscribe to a discussion forum when you don’t want to discuss?

There was no need for your first comment, reinforced by the crap you’ve just typed.

I am more than capable of sourcing the information, but I was busy plucking an ingrowing hair out of my arse.

I did help you idiot but clearly you just want to troll. You've just outed yourself as another dickhead in this forum

I was suggesting you are a retired teacher. I was very wrong.

I can imagine.

I would say he’s suggesting this is not the first time you’ve shown yourself to be an utter bell end.

I'm not retired and unlike many people I actually do my own research before asking stupid questions. Something you wouldn't know anything about since you like to be spoon fed information like a child.

Lots of lazy and stupid people like you in forums.

You have outed yourself as a trolling piece of shit and easy to imagine your 119 posts have amounted to f*ck all in terms of useful content. ***yep confirmed, had a quick look at nearly all dribbling worthless shit

Just google it and very easy to find the bracket. Here is what they look like though

wNNwyNHefgcHHpb0Kruk1Q7W-ST0ohKQXC10vT3J4Bsd6wcQdPNo4nNARW-E5-l3BlnjReDU44Oi9W7KmJsEf_WNpKk6l8Z5Bn1wsHI6jN_rdmXfhF0H4L143SO4n3DwxECOVZHMjKAzosmiFvOk1fUZpn3kEwh_PqUbdv9T7gEQpjTLBS1slZ6GZKG4Iya-z5VLdD0-yi2JuCOgAFB707OxUS-KlN8fkozn1ywL3RoOBqK5LfTWjalWk1Qi7rjNtQJ2JSdRIcLKeLvPdJLQYxkqh43rqk1MsDVp_4xVxolj5wPFTgHofpq0k6xMK-gfJGyS2eP_FOCHs_3uzA-mbjpq93mi_2eYY20AdoNb5LQjV7jceGbSUAizADA4smTxs2A8LMFWtVdva994cXe3M-nSOICd4PMeXHKhQP4kRW7iBeRM8EkbAhsOAXi2ankn0hWy-SPhFF5__lUdkYj3jrYUW7sewlFfT9qJSaEQtPU-oIYB9tYDTrG0o0YloN56r3OHLc_8pd3XmLvqUiLfHkT3toccE5LdNwcFjUPxvCAMoHMMvcT9Ne0muPUX_agF06_2yq4MSBIYZqmSVCaul1wwlaT2jIJShERDJ5-NL-I=w1204-h828-no

I'm not retired and unlike many people I actually do my own research before asking stupid questions. Something you wouldn't know anything about since you like to be spoon fed information like a child.

Lots of lazy and stupid people like you in forums.

You have outed yourself as a trolling piece of shit and easy to imagine your 119 posts have amounted to f*ck all in terms of useful content. ***yep confirmed, had a quick look at nearly all dribbling worthless shit

Who needs research? - it only took one post to out you as a miserable prick - you are a winner - rejoice.

Back
Top Bottom