New Drive shaft

Sylvester

Reaction score
Fitted the Mk2 version of the Motorworks final drive shaft and have already put 1500km on it. The last one was UJ sound but damper challenged as it was twisted. To say its smoother is an understatement...... Disconnecting the carb breather system also means the carbs stay in-sync longer, I wish I had done it years ago. Should be the excitement over for the winter now. Just got to stay shiney side up.:thumby:

Keep us posted. Will you not faul foul of the German authorities for removing the PAS?

I have no idea to be honest. I’ve done 20k (Kms) and the ups were still ok just the damper was twisted. The previous owner had overhauled it himself. But.....when?

Ok we are now 2k in with the new shaft drive and the breather bypass. Shaft is super smooth I notice less noise from the rear drive system when pushing it back into the garage. Crankcase breather bypass mod working perfectly. The bike ticks over like a Swiss watch. The catch bottle collects a lot of moisture in the colder weather. This is the sh$t that would have been blocking up the idle system in the carbs!!!!

Back
Top Bottom