Schuberth C3 Pro Leaking

. Love to hear how you get on with your return.

Getting your money back is fairly easy especially if you paid on a cc, I refused that my c4 be subject of any warranty work after the issues I reported to them and went straight for the juggler instead and asked for a full refund, simples. They really did not like it and tried to get me to comply with there way of doing things. Anyways I got full refund for lid and comms.

The neotec 2 I tried on feels really nice.

I returned my c3 for this very reason and bought a neotec. Disappointed to learn they haven’t fixed it on the c4!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My c3 pro leaked down the inside of the visor from the first day I bought it. On a recent trip R2D2 from this parish pointed out that the visor has a little notch at the base where it meets the chin bar. A firm press on the visor resulted in a very snug fitting visor and you guessed it no leak......my bad! :rolleyes:
But I guess you guys RTFM whereas I just put the lid on and rode the bike:aidan:aidan

My c3 pro leaked down the inside of the visor from the first day I bought it. On a recent trip R2D2 from this parish pointed out that the visor has a little notch at the base where it meets the chin bar. A firm press on the visor resulted in a very snug fitting visor and you guessed it no leak......my bad! :rolleyes:
But I guess you guys RTFM whereas I just put the lid on and rode the bike:aidan:aidan

Peter is absolutely right. The C3 pro visor can be difficult to lock into place, it has to be pressed in exactly the right place for it to lock. Once locked it shouldn't leak. It's also fairly easy to fit the visor incorrectly which leaves a gap around the rubber.

It was a while ago but the guys at Bikestop Stevenage showed me a quick test for the seal.

With the visor firmly closed you shouldn’t be able to slide the corner edge of a sheet of paper down between the seal and the visor.

If you can it will leak and it’s faulty

Back
Top Bottom