GS911 and Tyre pressure sensors

GB.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ive been lucky enough to pick up a second set of wheels complete with tyres, discs and sensors etc. I have a wifi GS911 but can't for the life of me find any reference for the tyre pressure sensors, I was hoping the gs911 will let me set which ever set of sensors/wheels Im running to the bike, does anyone know the procedure?

When you say set I presume you mean pair a set, I will try and have a look the week end if I ever get out of the office :(

I've been trying to do my spare set this weekend, but have given up. Can't get the pressure sensors to wake up. Tried the letting lots of air out trick and spinning the rear at 50+mph but no luck.
Have ordered a cheap wake up tool from ebay to see if that helps, then will need to get the tyres off to check the sensors are ok.

I've been trying to do my spare set this weekend, but have given up. Can't get the pressure sensors to wake up. Tried the letting lots of air out trick and spinning the rear at 50+mph but no luck.
Have ordered a cheap wake up tool from ebay to see if that helps, then will need to get the tyres off to check the sensors are ok.
Do you have a link to the wake up tool? Let me know if it works.

I struggled with the same thing for a while too. No amount of sudden deflation would wake them.

In the end I just put the new set on when I took it in for a service and asked BMW to pair them to the bike.

Remember to note down the original IDs first.

I was also frustrated to discover that while the older GSs could retain 2 sets of sensor ids. The newer ones (I have a 16 plate) can't.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom