Does your bike Wheely on acceleration?

Good point.. mine is free of all driver aids like ABS etc, so will just pull up I guess....

My Mate said don't post that question on the BMW / GS site.. he think we are all too long in the tooth and people would see it as reckless and a Health and Safety issue :rob... Judging by some of the replies he may be right LOL.... but those of us who still like a bit of fun, I'm sure quite enjoy the odd pop when appropriate.

Come on... he's not right with his 'Boring Mens Wheels' is he...

Certainly not. The GSLC could be a real hooligans bike if you want it to be at least mine could when I was feeling that way inclined

My early 4XV model R1 wheelies in 1st and 2nd off the throttle, and in 3rd off crests. Only does 0-60mph in about 3 secs though due to a very low first gear.

I managed to wheelie past a line of porche 911 out on a club run by look of them, not just once but twice. All completely unintentional, I just accelerated too hard. Must have though I was a right fuckin twats!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

For heavens sake....don’t ever ask “which oil” :augie..you’ll never live it down...

Oil... do I need to ask about Oil... LOL...no, wise to that one on the TVR forums.... I'm using Castrol power 1 15-50 BTW... filler to half way up the sight glass :thumb2

Oil... do I need to ask about Oil... LOL...no, wise to that one on the TVR forums.... I'm using Castrol power 1 15-50 BTW... filler to half way up the sight glass :thumb2

You wouldn't let it lie, would you :D

I wear out rear tires faster than fronts anyway so can't see much to gain in not keeping the front wheel on the hard stuff :blast

I've spent 21yrs , And 96000 mls, trying to get the mothership Zzr to go from ,0 to 100, in 2 secs; and it wont.

I've spent 21yrs , And 96000 mls, trying to get the mothership Zzr to go from ,0 to 100, in 2 secs; and it wont.

you should have bought a black one... they are always faster ;)

got a gsx 1400 that CAN wheelie if you can hold on to it??and it is very.very,fast.15/150 in 50 seconds in top gear!!!!! and thats not bull ;)

You really have to give it the beans and have traction control off to pull a wheelie. If not, you only get a baby wheelie and a yellow exclamation mark flashing in your face.

Can it wheelie? Yes.

Should you wheelie a GS? Arguably, no... but go crazy with it, just make sure you're not in the recall list for forks :D :D

Cheers,
Rami

Ive only had the traction happen on bad surfaces or where the whole bike lofted over a hump in the road. I'm obviously not trying hard enough. ;)

my Pani 1299 will wheelie on the throttle well into 3 figures..the carbon wheels help, time machine :D

Attachments

• 20170524_130753_resized.jpg
    20170524_130753_resized.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 162
all i can say is the gsx does it, its done it a few times,it can do it tomorrow,if anyone cares to try it,i think ive got a video of it somwhere,will post when i dig it out,just for the doubters.;)

Back
Top Bottom