Kawasaki H2 Sx Se

Can you take one of your bikes with you in the hold so you can ride them during down time in some amazing places?

Nice idea !

Meanwhile my dealer has confirmed that I have an H2 SX Performance Tourer on order,now due first week of March ,so that’ll be with Akra and panniers.

Nice idea !

Meanwhile my dealer has confirmed that I have an H2 SX Performance Tourer on order,now due first week of March ,so that’ll be with Akra and panniers.

Would you happen to know the uk price for the performance model, it only states from on there website.

Would you happen to know the uk price for the performance model, it only states from on there website.

Not as such.

It all sounds a bit of bollox.The bikes all leave the factory as standard and then the dealer will fit the Akra and panniers/sort the pannier locks to match bike key etc.

Kawasaki are doing kits :

Performance
Touring
Performance Touring.

The kits are not just the Akra/panniers so I’m assuming it’s cheaper to pay for a kit rather than buy the bits individually.

My dealer says the Performance Tourer kit is about £1400.

This gives some info about what’s in the kit :

dd06bbec65306438205a13709ccfc663.jpg

Wow. Really like the look and idea of this new Kawasaki.
Perhaps my new KTM 1290S will be up for sale......

That's never happened before. ;0)

Had a message from Simon W (Ride mag editor) who is currently on the launch in Portugal that the bike is rather good !

Roll on mid March,when my bike is now due

Had a message from Simon W (Ride mag editor) who is currently on the launch in Portugal that the bike is rather good !

Roll on mid March,when my bike is now due

Nice one ; looking forward to hearing and reading all about it. Will you get the original can back; or is the Acra a straight swap.:beerjug:

Nice one ; looking forward to hearing and reading all about it. Will you get the original can back; or is the Acra a straight swap.:beerjug:

I’ll get the original back.

Infact I’ll be fitting the Akra myself to save on labour charges .Quite enjoy fitting a new can to a new bike anyway.

A good review by Simon W of this parish,in the latest Ride mag,of what he is da big cheese,innit !!

Only slight negative seems to be a slight fuelling issue when you shut off the throttle at lowish revs.

Simon,if you see this,did you happen to ride a big with Akra fitted,as I wonder whether that would make any difference ?

There's always an excuse to visit Geoff on The Hill,anyway !!

Any news on the new arrival? I am intrigued to hear.

Can't be long now!

Have you had an insurance quote?

Whenever I get a quote. They ask...

Is it supercharged? turbocharged? Sidecar fitted?

Have you had an insurance quote?

Whenever I get a quote. They ask...

Is it supercharged? turbocharged? Sidecar fitted?

Don’t need a quote. I have a Rider Policy so am insured to ride an unlimited number of bikes.I don’t even have to inform them when I change bikes, which is handy !

It’s a whopping £177 per year though ! 🤣

Don’t need a quote. I have a Rider Policy so am insured to ride an unlimited number of bikes.I don’t even have to inform them when I change bikes, which is handy !

It’s a whopping £177 per year though ! 🤣
Who is doing rider policies these days?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It’s a whopping £177 per year though !

That's rather handy.
But I guess you need to be living in Guernsey to get a quote.

Back
Top Bottom