Kawasaki H2 Sx Se

A fine looking machine and well finished. Crap screen as with all Kawas.

Attachments

• 20180312_163104-1843x1382.jpg
    20180312_163104-1843x1382.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 463
Too big and too heavy.Neither a sportbike nor a tourer.And looks like only a mother could love and chaindrive...:(
I'm out...:D

I was looking at it at Bike week Daytona. Kawasaki had a great stand and we spent a lot of time there but no test rides offered. I only thought afterwards if I asked them they would probably have given me one. It worked with Boss Hoss.
I am a Kawasaki nut but not a fan of the new styling, I never warmed to the ZZR1400.
I honestly cannot see how it will blow away a mildly tuned ZX12R (thrill wise) for 5 grand. If you can use more power than the last one i owned. Lift the front wheel in second and scream to the horizon to 190 in fifth, I would just love to give one a blast around the Ring, or maybe better to leave it past tense.

Don’t need a quote. I have a Rider Policy so am insured to ride an unlimited number of bikes.I don’t even have to inform them when I change bikes, which is handy !

It’s a whopping £177 per year though !
That sounds a great policy,who are you insured with.I have eight bikes but have only four insured at any one time.

Had a 4 hour mini stop over in Jersey this afternoon on the way to St Malo.
Popped into local Kwak dealer and they insisted I take out their H2 SX for a few hours even though it’s not officially on demo yet.
My bike was ordered through then as my Guernsey dealer is currently just a satellite dealer for Jersey.
Funny enough ,my bike was arriving at home today just as I set off on a 10 day trip .

Anyway , first impressions very good . Obviously Jersey is like Guernsey with crap speed limit and mostly ‘town driving ‘.

The bike feels very planted and stable . Not as heavy as a ZZR but much more ‘solid’ than a sports bike .

Suspension seems very compliant and supple . Riding position is very roomy and not too wristy.

Good brakes . Quickshifter works great under load but a bit snatchy at lower revs.

The TFT is very good , giving four display options including throttle position/boost pressure/lean angle etc .

Finally the motor - wow !!! Very very smooth and torquey . Get it above 6 k and it really flies , sounding amazing with the supercharger chirping as the blades go supersonic.

Looking forward to picking mine up !!

4ea655c1cd9d79aba0e97d5158ccb821.jpg
a08c0c52558d4b479af12fa3fad533d5.jpg
f43defa4d70b0215cc5051b503f17c6a.jpg
74c84483ed7fd76001674c8a14f48503.jpg

that looks a really capable machine..great looking bike, you having any farcles added at dealers Arsey?

Had a 4 hour mini stop over in Jersey this afternoon on the way to St Malo.
Popped into local Kwak dealer and they insisted I take out their H2 SX for a few hours even though it’s not officially on demo yet.
My bike was ordered through then as my Guernsey dealer is currently just a satellite dealer for Jersey.
Funny enough ,my bike was arriving at home today just as I set off on a 10 day trip .

Anyway , first impressions very good . Obviously Jersey is like Guernsey with crap speed limit and mostly ‘town driving ‘.

The bike feels very planted and stable . Not as heavy as a ZZR but much more ‘solid’ than a sports bike .

Suspension seems very compliant and supple . Riding position is very roomy and not too wristy.

Good brakes . Quickshifter works great under load but a bit snatchy at lower revs.

The TFT is very good , giving four display options including throttle position/boost pressure/lean angle etc .

Finally the motor - wow !!! Very very smooth and torquey . Get it above 6 k and it really flies , sounding amazing with the supercharger chirping as the blades go supersonic.

Looking forward to picking mine up !!

4ea655c1cd9d79aba0e97d5158ccb821.jpg
a08c0c52558d4b479af12fa3fad533d5.jpg
f43defa4d70b0215cc5051b503f17c6a.jpg
74c84483ed7fd76001674c8a14f48503.jpg

That's one good looking bike; not much chance of being mistaken for anything else; the detail ; and finish look very nice. No doubt you have a few big trips planned; looking forward to reading all about them .:beerjug:

I like it , think you've made a good choice.
think it looks pretty sweet from the back too..

I like it , think you've made a good choice.
think it looks pretty sweet from the back too..

That’s the part that most people will see, so they had to make it look good! ;)

Can't wait to see it Transform......

Attachments

• thDRURW9F7.jpg
    thDRURW9F7.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 348

Back
Top Bottom