Kawasaki H2 Sx Se

My mate gets his this Friday, green panniers are on back order now, they supplying grey until stock arrives, were off to Slovenia 3k +trip on 1st June so will be great to see how it compares.

Wired up Garmin mount to battery too.

6eed98e201d2e32f85ec229e88a0ed40.jpg

My mate gets his this Friday, green panniers are on back order now, they supplying grey until stock arrives, were off to Slovenia 3k +trip on 1st June so will be great to see how it compares.

I see from other threads you’ve got a nice 1290GT, is that what you’ll be taking? Be an interesting comparison, been loooking at them...

3k should be a good shake down; solo or 2 up?

I see from other threads you’ve got a nice 1290GT, is that what you’ll be taking? Be an interesting comparison, been loooking at them...

Yeah I'm taking the GT, sure will be interesting .

Got to keep out this section.
Really REALLY! love the look of that bike.

Just about got the money I think after selling my watch. No.... I’m too old...

Got to keep out this section.
Really REALLY! love the look of that bike.

Just about got the money I think after selling my watch. No.... I’m too old...

Been out in it this afternoon . It’s bloody fantastic . The handling is so sure-footed and the motor is sublime. Can’t wait to get it run in and away though not planning big trip till sept as taking 1290 next month

It deffo needs a better hugger (more coverage) and a rad guard.

Can you hear the supercharger when accelerating Arsey ? Interested that you say the fuelling is spot on as thats about the only negative comment I've heard about it.

RBW.

Can you hear the supercharger when accelerating Arsey ? Interested that you say the fuelling is spot on as thats about the only negative comment I've heard about it.

RBW.

If you wind it up the supercharger blade tips go supersonic and make a cool chirping noise .
Fuelling is fine. Mostly very smooth. The odd little hiccup common with most Euro 4 bikes. But it’s as smooth as my Versys 1000 was,that being the last inline 4 I owned .
The motor is beautiful and utterly ballistic . Really need to take it to mainland Europe ASAP !
The handling is also fantastic. Only managed 40/42 degrees lean L/R so far on local roads.

Quite possibly my favourite bike I’ve bought this year 🤣🤣

:thumb2 Sounds lovely.

RBW.

If you wind it up the supercharger blade tips go supersonic and make a cool chirping noise .
Fuelling is fine. Mostly very smooth. The odd little hiccup common with most Euro 4 bikes. But it’s as smooth as my Versys 1000 was,that being the last inline 4 I owned .
The motor is beautiful and utterly ballistic . Really need to take it to mainland Europe ASAP !
The handling is also fantastic. Only managed 40/42 degrees lean L/R so far on local roads.

Quite possibly my favourite bike I’ve bought this year ����

It looks like GIVI are making a Monokey top box plate and a Tanklock flange for the bike.
Not sure how a top box would affect the handling at speed but I could really do with one as want to take the bike away two up and the panniers just ain't big enough for all of g/f's shit,even if she packs light !!

Will definitely get a small tanklock bag though as they are very useful and well made.

Thank you. Your really twisting the knife.

Just get one ! No pockets in shrouds.

It really is a great bike.I've owned Busas,GSXR 1000,K1300S, etc etc and it's like the best bits of all of them but with another 50 bhp !
The riding position is very comfy,the handling is fantastic-so so planted.It doesn't tip into corners but rolls as though on rails.
The brakes are probably the best I've had on any bike and the motor is simply sublime.
I really need to get it on mainland Europe but May is out due work commitments and then I'm taking the 1290R to Spain in June as have g/f on the back.
Should Givi pull their finger out and make the Monokey rack by then,I may switch to Plan B !!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m3kGpCAC_Zs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know really. Is the day of the hyper bike been and gone?
Europe used to be a high speed playground but things have changed.
France was a speed free-for-all but now clamping down big time, you get your licence yanked for a mere 112mph.
Spain is still good fun but a high speed pull is prosecuted as a criminal offence.
UK it's porridge time.
Coming to the end of my ZX12R stint it was getting frustrating holding the missile back all the time.

Nothing has changed in Hyper-bike speed the Busa & ZX12R reach 185 in less than half a minute.
The H2 will be a sublime ride and something different but little opportunity to give it the beans down to the South of Europe.
You will get away with short bursts of the beloved speed but that's it.
I want to test ride one of these when the fuss dies down, probably in NI.

I don't know really. Is the day of the hyper bike been and gone?
Europe used to be a high speed playground but things have changed.
France was a speed free-for-all but now clamping down big time, you get your licence yanked for a mere 112mph.
Spain is still good fun but a high speed pull is prosecuted as a criminal offence.
UK it's porridge time.
Coming to the end of my ZX12R stint it was getting frustrating holding the missile back all the time.

Nothing has changed in Hyper-bike speed the Busa & ZX12R reach 185 in less than half a minute.
The H2 will be a sublime ride and something different but little opportunity to give it the beans down to the South of Europe.
You will get away with short bursts of the beloved speed but that's it.
I want to test ride one of these when the fuss dies down, probably in NI.

Yup,totally agree.Though I've been riding around Asturias the last three years and have yet to see a cop car,let alone a speed trap.
Germany definitely beckons though as I love the roads around the 'Ring and a bit of unlimited autobahn will be required just for the hell of it.

I concur, I am leaning towards another Hyper bike as a third bike. If you have good road perception and awareness a motorcycle like that would be a buzz.
The last time a bike gave me a speed buzz it was last moth at Daytona riding a Boss Hoss 6.2L

Back
Top Bottom