Schuberth E1 and Senu 10U

jaca2865

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Okay folks - help please!!!!!

I’ve just bought an E1 whereupon I took the sena 10U comms out my C3 base to transfer to the E1.

The issue I’ve got is how to use the integrated E1 antenna with the 10U unit as the antenna cable arrangement that’s part of the 10U doesn’t seem to have a connection to make into the helmet’s antenna.

Am I being stupid??

Jim

Hi Hammy. Great to hear from you and many thanks.

That was my instinct but I thought it was a shame not to use the fitted kit.

Hope you’re well buddy

Jin

Don’t - just use the 10U one and slide it in place

I had the same issue. I just use the 10Us antena (which is rubbish) so its a shame not to be able to use the integrated one. Think it’s there for the SRC comms unit

I think you’re correct. Pity. I’ve just spent on the 10U which is great in a C3base.

Perhaps santa needs to visit with the SRC or I get one cheap ����

Jim

I had the same issue. I just use the 10Us antena (which is rubbish) so its a shame not to be able to use the integrated one. Think it’s there for the SRC comms unit

The SRC isn't very good. The Sena 20S is very good. I bought a 10U kit for my E1 and ended up replacing it with a 20S.

No mods at all. The 20S has three different microphone setups in the kit. It also has a 3.5mm socket to plug in your favourite in-ear monitors. I'll take some pics of my E1 helmet tomorrow if that will help in any way ?

That’d be great. Thank you. Very kind of you.

Jim

No mods at all. The 20S has three different microphone setups in the kit. It also has a 3.5mm socket to plug in your favourite in-ear monitors. I'll take some pics of my E1 helmet tomorrow if that will help in any way ?

Back
Top Bottom