TFT Screen

Valley Boy

Reaction score
Hi
Just bought the new exclusive with the screen, traded in a 2014 TE.
Slowly getting to grips with the screen, but is there a quick way to re- set the mileage trips 1 and 2 ?

Picking up my new Rallye with TFT screen on Wednesday.

Can’t wait to get to grips with it. :thumb2

Madness

£600 for a TFT screen every other manufacturer offers as standard equipment!? You keep bending over boys and BMW will keep shafting you. Can't help thinking a TFT screen is probably cheaper to manufacture than the current digi/analogue affair.

To each his own I guess, but the more we play BMW's game the more they will take advantage of us. Shame the bike is so bloody good! :thumb

£600 for a TFT screen every other manufacturer offers as standard equipment!? You keep bending over boys and BMW will keep shafting you. Can't help thinking a TFT screen is probably cheaper to manufacture than the current digi/analogue affair.

To each his own I guess, but the more we play BMW's game the more they will take advantage of us. Shame the bike is so bloody good! :thumb

Well said. I’ll wait until there’s an updated model with more than a bloody TFT display, that’s included on every other adventure bike as standard.

Built in to the price on all makes of bikes. They’re not supplied free.

At circa £17,500 for the GS Exec (even more for the GSA) I think its reasonable to assume a TFT screen has been well and truly paid for! KTM/Ducati seem to manage to make it standard equipment for their similar priced/specced equivalents.
The more we keep playing the Bavarian's game the more they'll keep taking us for a ride...no pun intended.

Offer and demand, if everyone held back on their candy shop madness, BMW would probably get the message, but its like everything else, those who have the cash must have latest toy, so no change going to happen soon.

BMW will do the same, once the gullible stop speccing it as an option.

A bit like the gullible lemmings who hand over cash to buy two similar Adventure style bikes then. :D

And I bet your Rallye can’t do this eh Nutty? :aidan

Attachments

• BCC9A067-F3C0-44DB-A29E-E8C8009863B2.jpg
    BCC9A067-F3C0-44DB-A29E-E8C8009863B2.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 441
I’m sure that there is certainly mortar this TFT device than at first meets the eye. :thumb

A bit like the gullible lemmings who hand over cash to buy two similar Adventure style bikes then. :D

And I bet your Rallye can’t do this eh Nutty? :aidan

How am I a gullible lemming?:nenau

I wanted to run both bikes for a year, side by side, to decide which is the best.

How am I a gullible lemming?:nenau

I wanted to run both bikes for a year, side by side, to decide which is the best.

Oh so it’s a research project then? And when is D Day?

Bet you get rid of the KTM if that’s the plan and then order a new Rallye with a TFT. :)

Oh so it’s a research project then? And when is D Day?

Bet you get rid of the KTM if that’s the plan and then order a new Rallye with a TFT. :)

April. :thumb

As it stands at the moment, it won’t be the KTM that’s going anywhere. ;)

I know. Residuals are so poor on them orange bikes that even nearly new secondhand ones are proving difficult to shift from dealers forecourts. :p

I know. Residuals are so poor on them orange bikes that even nearly new secondhand ones are proving difficult to shift from dealers forecourts. :p

Good. That means that not everyone can afford to own one. :beerjug::D

Back
Top Bottom