Peaks week-end, Winster 2nd - 4th February

Were you on the 650?

It was me in the 650 slowing you all down!!

0a72004e21c1053d5ac03e3148315469.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was me in the 650 slowing you all down!!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180114/0a72004e21c1053d5ac03e3148315469.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I seem to remember you overtook me at one stage - there is a big bike ride out on this weekend and the trails aren't so muddy, come along :thumby:

I seem to remember you overtook me at one stage - there is a big bike ride out on this weekend and the trails aren't so muddy, come along :thumby:

Unfortunately I can’t make this weekend, however I think a ‘big bike’ less muddy route would be more suitable for me!!

Will there be a GPX available for the route afterwards?

Will definitely want to come out with you all again however I need a route more suitable for my tank of a bike and my not so great ability!!

Unfortunately I can’t make this weekend, however I think a ‘big bike’ less muddy route would be more suitable for me!!

Will there be a GPX available for the route afterwards?

Will definitely want to come out with you all again however I need a route more suitable for my tank of a bike and my not so great ability!!

Hi Carlo

I try to get out in the Peaks as often as I can - Sat or Sun mornings - I'm happy to meet up and ride the easy trails, just let me know when you're free.

Hi Carlo

I try to get out in the Peaks as often as I can - Sat or Sun mornings - I'm happy to meet up and ride the easy trails, just let me know when you're free.

PM’d you

I've called the land lady at the pub to give an idea of numbers eating but she would like a better idea of numbers than my guess.

So, please can post up if you will be eating Friday night, Saturday night, both or just one.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom