WTF has happened to Nottingham?

I used to work around the corner from Nottingham train station, on London Road. Last time I went there it had all changed, a hotel had been plonked onto the building I used to work in!

As for Lincuntshire, a nice county spoilt by residents.

I went back for my sons birthday, I was there from the 3rd to the 6th Dec. I went around the Old Market square and saw the Christmas market, all looking very festive. Had a walk up Hockley, it all looked so different to how I remembered it.............But I had the best fish and chips ever in King street, the restaurant was called Georges, not cheap, but bloody lovely, Scottish Haddock with home made chips, with melted Stilton cheese poured over, mushy pea's, and home made bread with butter.

Also had a few hours in Lincoln, and trying to park was a problem, and that was before the Xmas Market opened. But found a very nice cake shop up Steep Hill, and its not called Steep hill for nothing, and I thought Lincoln was flat..:blast. The cake shop was called Bunty's, all home made.

I used to work around the corner from Nottingham train station, on London Road. Last time I went there it had all changed, a hotel had been plonked onto the building I used to work in!

As for Lincuntshire, a nice county spoilt by residents.

Years ago London road was the 'rent boy area' according to the local bobbies, just saying like :augie

Back
Top Bottom