unicycler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone got a set for sale.
The 30mm up and back ones.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have the same.

Mine are much more unused than his though, so probably worth more.

:D

up and back im after as i tried a set of 15mm higher touratech ones and would prefer the other ones.

still have original packaging on mine so probably worth more than both yours :)

up and back im after as i tried a set of 15mm higher touratech ones and would prefer the other ones.

still have original packaging on mine so probably worth more than both yours :)

The reason I have an unused set of up-only ones is my up-and-back ones arrived first and they’re much better...

:beerjug:

I took a punt and bought some from China.... massively cheaper and the quality is great. Have had no issues at all with them.. just saying. :nenau

Can I please ask, what are the benefits of these?

Ash... for me and I am 5ft 11in (GSA LC), the up and back risers lifts the arms and sits me back and more upright in the seat, which is the standard one, just that extra bit. The arms are not as extended which means, for me, they naturally relax more.

Just adds that little extra comfort...:beerjug:

Ash... for me and I am 5ft 11in (GSA LC), the up and back risers lifts the arms and sits me back and more upright in the seat, which is the standard one, just that extra bit. The arms are not as extended which means, for me, they naturally relax more.

Just adds that little extra comfort...:beerjug:

Thanks for that, T.

I might look into this a bit more. It’s interesting... I’m 6’2” and when touring I tend to set the seat to its lower position purely to try and lower my head out of the screen turbulence. If I deliberately duck down it takes me out of the turbulence, so what I need is one of those spine reduction operations, or a taller screen! I digress... anyway, the reason I say it’s interesting is because lowering the seat obviously increases the distance - seat height relative to handlebar height and it is in this position that I’ve found I’m more comfortable on long distances. I havn’t considered them previously but reading about them now is making me think that they might be a good investment. I don’t think I’d need excessively high ones, or those that move the bars backwards though. Right, I’m off to sit on my bike now...

For those that wonder about the benefit of bar risers might I suggest. cycle-ergo.com

You can alter seat height, footpegs, and handle bar position. You can also pretend that your 6ft tall and weight 12stone :D

i will be taking the touratech 15mm ones off and replacing with the wunderlich ones today. Had wunderlich ones on before and tried the just up 15mm touratech ones but prefer the up & back set up. (im only 5' 7 though)

https://shop.touratech.co.uk/handle...rom-2013-bmw-r1200gs-adventure-from-2014.html

(another point when i was riding with the up & back i never suffered numb hands, yet standard i do, and with the 15mm risers i did but not as much)

I would buy the wunderlich ones, chinese mudslings and other bits wouldnt concern me, but handlebar mounts i wouldnt take a chance on.
Saving £60 on an extra for a 16k bike doesnt make sense

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't understand that either and just like putting on cheap Chinese levers. To each is own though I suppose

Back
Top Bottom