Just woke up

Took delivery of mine Saturday and clocked up 48 miles on it Sunday. What a machine! The power is just silky smooth and it just glides along. Surprised you've sold it Nick as its an amazing bike, and like you, I got an amazing deal from Premier and I won't be selling mine for a very long time.

Taking mine to Nice in May and can't wait :D

Took delivery of mine Saturday and clocked up 48 miles on it Sunday. What a machine! The power is just silky smooth and it just glides along. Surprised you've sold it Nick as its an amazing bike, and like you, I got an amazing deal from Premier and I won't be selling mine for a very long time.

Good to hear. Mine is being collected tomorrow. Don't know why I'm selling it. But equally. Not sure why I purchased it.
Anyway.....may just buy another 1290S.

Have a new KTM 1290GT screen going up for sale tomorrow.

Good to hear. Mine is being collected tomorrow. Don't know why I'm selling it. But equally. Not sure why I purchased it.
Anyway.....may just buy another 1290S.

Have a new KTM 1290GT screen going up for sale tomorrow.

.............if I had known that I would have put off ordering my 1290S and waited for you to sell yours in about 4 weeks time :D

48 miles! You devil you! I guess you needed to stop for Sunday lunch....fair enough :D

Back
Top Bottom