Just woke up

Nick Marshall

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Now I want to buy a 1290GT.
Don’t need it. Have a nice bike already.

Do I want it coz it’s cheap?
Didn’t really like them last week.

You have 2 1/2 hours to talk me out of it. :D

If you enjoy wasting money do it otherwise mull it over for a day or two, I know how you feel I have done the same thing in the past. I think it must be boredom to much time on your hands Nick.

I felt the same with the AT deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please take up skiing instead.

You need to start off with a pair of Salomon X-Max X14 Carbon + Z12 Speed in 176cms length.

If you decide that it's not for you, I'm sure someone will buy them at half-price........

I felt the same with the AT deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. If I had known about that Honda deal, there would be an Africa Twin in my garage right now.

£70 a month for three years and no deposit.
I would just pay the 3 years in advance as i won’t do finance any more.

Infact, if anyone has seen a similar deal on any big new bike, I would seriously consider it.

Please take up skiing instead.

You need to start off with a pair of Salomon X-Max X14 Carbon + Z12 Speed in 176cms length.

If you decide that it's not for you, I'm sure someone will buy them at half-price........

Sorry. That won’t happen.
Dangerous bloody hobby.

Snowing now! Probably stay in doors till it’s gone.

£70 a month for three years and no deposit.
I would just pay the 3 years in advance as i won’t do finance any more.

t.

Exactly what I have done, loaded an account with 3 years payments and forgotten about it .

If you don't buy a GT when there gone you will have wished you had, and you cannot take your money with you.

Do try and ride this one

You have 2 1/2 hours to talk me out of it. :D

Here you go......................

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gnv-QO99CII" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Andres

Update.
Just checked availability.

KTM 990 SMT now advertised on this forum.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gnv-QO99CII" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Andres

Brilliant, consumerism is the new religion!

Andres

Buy a rat (bike) and become happy

Get it bought, I never regret buying a bike in the first week of ownership

Sorry. That won’t happen.
Dangerous bloody hobby.

Snowing now! Probably stay in doors till it’s gone.

Nick dont worry about the danger, the skis will never see the snow before they are sold on this erstwhile forum.

Ps Shoei Neotech I bought from you earlier this year was brilliant during the hot days I had in Europe.

Cheers Steve
Not sure why I sold the helmet. Think there great. Got two more now.

Back
Top Bottom