Finally got one!

Geekay

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ive been a member here for ages but never actually had a GS though - well that all changed today.

Its a year old '66 plate with 3000 miles on it - its actually an XE model, but with every option except LED light so it is well specified and was cheaper than buying an actual TE!

I love it - i did a good deal with Bowkers in preston to take it complete with 2 new panniers and a Nav5.

Its not been the best of weather here in the north-west so they delivered it at 1pm this aft - I've had a little tootle round on it and now its in the garage - here's a pic!

IMG_3880

Welcome to BM ownership. Now you have the bike you will find lots of good advice and suggestions on here. Plus some sparkly bits for sale.

thanks folks! - i love it already - its very well balanced and refined - i can from a Yamaha Super Tenere - which has served me well over 4 years and 28,000 miles - but the GSA feels like it is from a totally different era!

What a stunning looking bike !

I too have purchased a new to me GS today in the form of an F700GS which I collect on Sunday.

Happy riding !

Back
Top Bottom