Hawaii

mad-dawg

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m going for 3 months next year and need some transport. Any idea on insurance requirements cost? I know the bike will need a current safety inspection anything else to be aware of?
I guess Magnum’s Ferrari will be out of my price range so will be looking to get a bike. Had a look on Craig’s list any other potential sources?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi Luke
Oahu kailua is where i'm staying, it's a house/cat sitting thing for a friend of a friend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi Luke
Oahu kailua is where i'm staying, it's a house/cat sitting thing for a friend of a friend

Have you got any other friends in Hawaii that need a house sitter for 3 months? :D

Have you got any other friends in Hawaii that need a house sitter for 3 months? :D

not yet, give me a couple of weeks to use my Yorkshire wit and repartee and i'll have a portfolio of clients. you being Sarf will need some tuition on how to talk reet

not yet, give me a couple of weeks to use my Yorkshire wit and repartee and i'll have a portfolio of clients. you being Sarf will need some tuition on how to talk reet

Put me on the list as well, I can do fairly decent Yorkshireez.

Back
Top Bottom