KTM desert

Bloody he'll you are spoilt for choice . Do the same thing but put somewhere like Warrington instead or anywhere in Lancashire . There isn't a dealer between Colwyn Bay in Wales and Kendal in Cumbria and the very nice guys in Triple D in Kendal can sell you an Offroad bike or sub 400cc road bike but you out of luck if you want a 1290 .

It's the same in Cheshire or Staffordshire . There isn't a dealer between Colwyn Bay in the west on the North Wales Coast and Leisure Trail in Derbyshire on the far side of the Peaks.

Name any big town or city in the Northwest and there isn't a dealer ; Liverpool , Manchester , Stoke on Trent, Chester , Wigan , Bolton , St Helens , Southport , Lancaster , Preston, Burnley , Blackburn etc etc.

Name any big town or city in the Northwest and there isn't a dealer ; Liverpool , Manchester , Stoke on Trent, Chester , Wigan , Bolton , St Helens , Southport , Lancaster , Preston, Burnley , Blackburn etc etc.

Sounds like an opportunity .

Bloody he'll you are spoilt for choice . Do the same thing but put somewhere like Warrington instead or anywhere in Lancashire . There isn't a dealer between Colwyn Bay in Wales and Kendal in Cumbria and the very nice guys in Triple D in Kendal can sell you an Offroad bike or sub 400cc road bike but you out of luck if you want a 1290 .

It's the same in Cheshire or Staffordshire . There isn't a dealer between Colwyn Bay in the west on the North Wales Coast and Leisure Trail in Derbyshire on the far side of the Peaks.

And Leisure Trail have stopped doing road bikes!

And Leisure Trail have stopped doing road bikes!

I had them service my bike, on collection I never called to say I'm on my way, instead I just turned up to find they had pulled my bike out and one of there customer were seating on it !! and when they dropped the oil instead of using something to cover the header pipe they just left a burnt oil stain on the pipe !

I like the slap brothers old school approach but feel there more set up for enduro/mx servicing .

Back
Top Bottom