The Invasion Details

Sorry that Naomi and I will not be able to attend ......a wee matter of a daughter's wedding in Italy takes precedence :blast

However the guys we cajoled into going to Leenane last year enjoyed that weekend so much that there are no fewer than six (yep that's 6 Nordies :beerjug:) heading down to the invasion. They are already booked into the hotel so that is another six (Brian + 5) to be added to the growing list!

Fatal and Brut33 booked in (seperate rooms :D)

just got to sort the ferry now.

Can't handle the similtaneous snoring/flatulence chorus eh.:D

Ferry sorted, black beverage head on:beer:
I believe it tastes different in Ireland. It's years since I've been over, looking forward to it.:beerjug:

Can't handle the similtaneous snoring/flatulence chorus eh.:D

Ferry sorted, black beverage head on:beer:
I believe it tastes different in Ireland. It's years since I've been over, looking forward to it.:beerjug:

It's also worth trying the locally brewed 'Murphys', try a blind taste of each and see which you prefer.

It's also worth trying the locally brewed 'Murphys', try a blind taste of each and see which you prefer.

My Dad prefers Murphy's to Guinness but he also prefers Aldi cornflakes to Kelloggs!!

Only just saw this now! I’ve sent an email to the hotel so will confirm once we’ve heard back from them👍🏻

Pah Guinness, some great craft stouts in Ireland. Give them a try. O'Haras alone do two!

Very true. Our native beers were wiped out by Gunness who had a practice of buying up the local brewerys and then closing them down. When I move back here from Uk a few years back I sorely missed the real ales that were to be found in their wide and varied forms in the little country pubs in Essex, all that could be found here were the usual mass produced items. Then the bottled ales started making an appearance and then micro brewerys started springing up all over. Heres a little gem I didn't make it to last year https://www.jar.ie/article/westerly-brewery-europe-west-kerry-brewery but I'll be doing my best to get there this year. :beer:

Very true. Our native beers were wiped out by Gunness who had a practice of buying up the local brewerys and then closing them down. When I move back here from Uk a few years back I sorely missed the real ales that were to be found in their wide and varied forms in the little country pubs in Essex, all that could be found here were the usual mass produced items. Then the bottled ales started making an appearance and then micro brewerys started springing up all over. Heres a little gem I didn't make it to last year https://www.jar.ie/article/westerly-brewery-europe-west-kerry-brewery but I'll be doing my best to get there this year. :beer:

At Balliferriter! Worth a visit for the name alone. :D

Only just saw this now! I’ve sent an email to the hotel so will confirm once we’ve heard back from them����

That's great Mide looking forward to meeting up with you and Kev

Back
Top Bottom