BvG back on a GSA

I prefer his mate but he is ok and they can both ride better than MF!

The more MF video I watch the more he annoys me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I used to like MF but he seems to just be turning any old shite out now. His bike reviews are so bland. Every twatting one of them is flickable, yet you never see him, 'flick' any of them into a corner.

Yeah I used to like MF but he seems to just be turning any old shite out now. His bike reviews are so bland. Every twatting one of them is flickable, yet you never see him, 'flick' any of them into a corner.

As he has given up his day job to do videos full time I guess he has to put out volume now even if a lot of it is rubbish??

Very funny when he goes through a roundabout slowly then raves about the handling. He still came back with chicken strips after his trackday on the Panigale

Goes on and on and on about the "tactile" feel of the switchgear vs the "PCB" BMW type in literally every bike review. The guy is an idiot....

He displays an intense dislike for short people
I don't think so, (15.56) : he says that they can "ride all of those titchy little bikes" , which he can't, so he doesn't "give a shit that short people can't ride GSA's" and " fck you " or something like that. "Leave this one for the big lads !" :D

I prefer his mate but he is ok and they can both ride better than MF!

The more MF video I watch the more he annoys me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally, other people who find him irritating. I like bikes somewhat and he churns the videos out so I find myself hovering over the video thumbnails on occasion. Barely make it past "Hi kids it's the missenden flyer here, hope you're well" before I turn it off again.

"But, uh"

I quite like BvG and he is an enthusiast at heart, not fussed on MF as every report is formulaic and boring, and find him patronising.

BvG did some early reviews on the 899 Panigale, again super enthusiastic and he wears his heart on his sleeve. He does talk sh!t sometimes though, when testing the 959 he gushed how it had more power than the 899 which having ridden them both is bullcrap. He couldn't see that the 959 was a backward step to just get through Euro 4 as proved by subsequent dyno charts.

RBW.

Bumped into Fagan at Motorcycle Live. I didn't have a huge impression from YouTube but he was a nice bloke. Gracious and polite.

no doubt, but I suspect he is far funnier in the flesh

Anyone is funnier than those two from Rider cam tv!!!

Or the rather annoying MAPPED FA, high toby, oh fuck off and get a room.

no doubt, but I suspect he is far funnier in the flesh

Anyone is funnier than those two from Rider cam tv!!!

Or the rather annoying MAPPED FA, high toby, oh fuck off and get a room.

I tried to like Rider cam tv but just find them so monotone and a little boring to watch. Doubt I could any better at all though and I guess some people have a natural gift for these things

It would scare the shit out of him!

I found it boring right up until I discovered it wasn't in Race Mode.

Put it in Race Mode and OMFG... Closest thing to sex honestly....

Finally, other people who find him irritating. I like bikes somewhat and he churns the videos out so I find myself hovering over the video thumbnails on occasion. Barely make it past "Hi kids it's the missenden flyer here, hope you're well" before I turn it off again.

"But, uh"

Same, along with 'now here's a bike I've been looking forward to riding for ages'. Literally loves every bike he rides so the reviews don't mean anything. Although it was hilarious how terrified he was of riding over Hardknott pass and how he likes to find a vehicle to follow to 'protect' him :comfort

I quite like him (TMF that is), though I agree his reviews are a bit samey but probably inevitable that you have a standard format when you do a lot of reviews, and sometimes a bit light on technical detail, but I think he means well. His anxiety about the Hardknott pass was very apparent, provoking an "ah bless" from my wife who though she has only recently started riding pillion, as a "veteran" of a trip around Greece with lots of mountain roads and hairpins, couldn't quite see what he was so worried about! I think he would do well to replace the "Hi kids" with "Hi folks" or similar, as the kids remark sounds vaguely condescending even though I am sure it is not meant that way.

His anxiety about the Hardknott pass was very apparent, provoking an "ah bless he is from down south"

Fixed!

"Oh my goodness this is horrendous" what fucking tart!

4:42 "Just ease the back brake and slip the clutch" FFS.....he'd be better off with a Vespa it's painful to watch.

"Oh my goodness this is horrendous" what fucking tart!

4:42 "Just ease the back brake and slip the clutch" FFS.....he'd be better off with a Vespa it's painful to watch.

I said "ah bless", so if you want to say "ah well he is from down south" that's fine, but don't edit my words to do it, as it seems you did - see post above.
In other words, please don't change a quote from my post to make it seem like I said something I didn't. Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom