Redcar Suzuki (Leicester)

closure

I have purchased all my suzuki bikes from them , excellent service excellent and welcoming staff and always helpful :D

They are closing after 50years of service and are selling the premises to the next door neighbors , the staff are moving on to ventures new , good luck to Nigel ,Gareth, and Chris , the reason i purchased from them is for there unrivalled service , unlike some big and small dealers these lads went above and beyond cheers chaps .

Oh i have my gsxr1000r for sale now as i can't see another suzuki dealer giving me the same experiences :D

I have purchased all my suzuki bikes from them , excellent service excellent and welcoming staff and always helpful :D

They are closing after 50years of service and are selling the premises to the next door neighbors , the staff are moving on to ventures new , good luck to Nigel ,Gareth, and Chris , the reason i purchased from them is for there unrivalled service , unlike some big and small dealers these lads went above and beyond cheers chaps .

Oh i have my gsxr1000r for sale now as i can't see another suzuki dealer giving me the same experiences :D

With a customer base like that why would they not want to find a new owner?

The shops in a shit area which is predominantly Asian. I cant imagine anybody buying it as a going concern.

Back
Top Bottom