James Sherlock BMW

tanneman

Incomplete Arse
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We all moan about crap service. Well this is a praise for excellent service I have received.

I'm sprucing the R1100S up and putting the luggage back on. This involved replacing the chipped headlight, the cracked indicator pods (god knows how many I have replaced because they all crack at the inside screw hole) and fitting the luggage rails and rear foot rests and a few other cosmetic bits. Unfortunately I have misplaced the foot rests which necessitated replacement and I sourced it from James Sherlock. Unfortunately 2 of the same side arrived but I managed to get one from somewhere else. James has been very good in dealing with me and offered to send me some spares in replacement. The 2 exhaust header gaskets and coil stick puller arrived today. I'm very happy with the service I received and first time I have dealt with him.

You can search his shop on ebay here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/jamessherlockltd/

We use them quite a lot for bits for two of our older blood bikes. They are excellent, never had an issue.

+2.....

A few years ago I needed a fuel pump quickly. Tried Motorworks and Sherlock’s. In the two days it took MW to walk across to the other warehouse to see if they’d got one I’d got one delivered from Sherlock’s and fitted. Great service.

New genuine BMW discs , delivered quickly and at less money than lots of the potentially iffy eBay sets :thumb2

Yep - Sherlocks is pretty good with a wide range of spares, decent prices and possibly most importantly very quick delivery. Used them for years and only had one potentially dangerous issue with very loose front brake calliper bolts after they fitted SS braided hoses and fluid change a couple of years ago. I never had a decent apology which annoyed me somewhat. I still use them and put it down to experience and thanks to my own vigilance. I will continue to use them as they are very helpful and reasonably 'local' to me. :cool:

pads disc and bolts ordered monday turned up tuesday...excellent..

Back
Top Bottom