What spare fuses do you carry for your LC? Same applies to the GS LC?

Fuses

Ha!
I'm glad you asked. My bike went dead. Absolutely. It's keyless.
Recovered to the local dealer who replaced two fuses.
I now carry spares under the seat.

So our fuseless CanBus bikes DO have fuses. At least these are accessible!

Attachments

• DSC_1156s.JPG
    DSC_1156s.JPG
    213.2 KB · Views: 404
  • DSC_1157s.JPG
    DSC_1157s.JPG
    237.7 KB · Views: 445
Ha!

So our fuseless CanBus bikes DO have fuses. At least these are accessible![/QUOT

Mate fitted his battery wrong way round on his GSA LC ,connected and blew a fuse. Bike conveyed to our only dealer in N.Ireland, who stated the 50 amp fuse was blown. They did not stock any , three days to arrive from Germany.

Ha!

So our fuseless CanBus bikes DO have fuses. At least these are accessible![/QUOT

Mate fitted his battery wrong way round on his GSA LC ,connected and blew a fuse. Bike conveyed to our only dealer in N.Ireland, who stated the 50 amp fuse was blown. They did not stock any , three days to arrive from Germany.

Is it some kind of special fuse? I doubt it is, probably just a standard 50 amp fuse they could have got from a local motor factors or even Halfrauds!

John

Is it some kind of special fuse? I doubt it is, probably just a standard 50 amp fuse they could have got from a local motor factors or even Halfrauds!

John
No idea but dealer had his bike recovered to shop and stated what was needed but not stocked.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Don’t carry em myself.

I’d be very surprised if Halfords had a 50 amp fuse, 5 A possibly....

Don’t carry em myself.

I’d be very surprised if Halfords had a 50 amp fuse, 5 A possibly....

You could try using Google as I did before posting, my local branch has them in stock. My point was that the dealer could have sourced one if they could be arsed. Fact is they didn't which shows their attitude to the customer.

When I got my GS LC I looked at the fuses and bought some spares. One was the 50amp of which you speak. When I ordered it (2 years ago) they said after checking the computer that only 3 had been used since the LC was introduced. Yes it was a none stock item and took a few days. The collection of fuses gather dust unused.

As for fitting a battery in the wrong way round :blast

Ha!

Back
Top Bottom