TC Front Mudguard Extender

gloat64

Reaction score
My TC Triple Black is in need of an extension for the front mudguard. There are many available online so asking for recommendations based on not looking unsightly and obviously keeping the pipes and front cover protected. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machine Art Avant fender extender. When fitted, it looks like the mudguard was manufactured with it in place.

Sent from a U11

Machine Art Avant fender extender. When fitted, it looks like the mudguard was manufactured with it in place.

Sent from a U11

Thanks for the recommendation

If you don't already have a mudsling from the same company, you may well find yourself with that next on your list. If that's a possibility, consider buying them as a pair as the discount is substantial. Nippy Norman is one stockist with this offer.

If you don't already have a mudsling from the same company, you may well find yourself with that next on your list. If that's a possibility, consider buying them as a pair as the discount is substantial. Nippy Norman is one stockist with this offer.

Thanks SeaDog. Appreciate the support.

Also, have a look overseas.. I got both the front fender extension and the rear mudsling from China. Both an excellent fit and both of excellent quality for a quarter of the price. www.aliexpress.com

Back
Top Bottom