Nexx X-Com

younger06

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have bought a Nexx X.D1 and am thinking about their comms unit that the helmet is prepared for, the X-Com. I'ts supposed to be based on the Sena SMH10.

I have a Nav IV and was wondering has anyone used this X-Com in conjunction with the Garmin units ??

Seems like a lot of money, just to get a BT unit fitting flush. Although I am well pleased with my NEX helmet I'm going to try fitting my cheap BT unit first

I did seriously consider the Nexx X-Com, but decided to just buy a couple of bracket and speaker extensions for my existing Scala Rider Packtalk headset.

I couldn't justify adding another brand of Bluetooth Comms to my setup.

The Scala PackTalk holster just fits over where the XCom would have been sited, speakers all fit ok and no worries.

Now, I just pick a helmet, snap my Scala Headset to it.... pick a bike, and go.

I have the Xcom but not a Garmin.

XCom is good - very well integrated into the helmet and connects to other devices very easily. The only disadvantage I've found with it is that I can't activate Siri with it like I can with my Sena. It's based on the same hardware but the buttons and combinations are different.

I did seriously consider the Nexx X-Com, but decided to just buy a couple of bracket and speaker extensions for my existing Scala Rider Packtalk headset.

I couldn't justify adding another brand of Bluetooth Comms to my setup.

The Scala PackTalk holster just fits over where the XCom would have been sited, speakers all fit ok and no worries.

Now, I just pick a helmet, snap my Scala Headset to it.... pick a bike, and go.

Exactly my setup.

There was a nexx com sold on here a couple of weeks ago which i missed cheap! So i will transfer my smh10 on to the nexx and see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thanks lads.

Yeah, I was raging I missed that XCom unit......and it went for a very reasonable price.

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom