Guzzi in bike shed

Joe narvey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just saw this in bike shed. I actually quite like it..

9abce8fb1a1bce241b26d63c35dd5eca.jpg

8123fa6c14dde7500fe4938b42614ece.jpg

ee897e8a40a4d724c77e0f90d05d5c56.jpg

The bike is listed on bike shed website. I think it’s by Foundry bikes and based on a V65.

The bike is listed on bike shed website. I think it’s by Foundry bikes and based on a V65.

Same basic motor as a v50.
Different barrels & only 4hp difference
If my memory serves me correctly....

Possibly not on those tyres!

And imagine all the shite be thrown up from the front wheel & rear wheels over your costly steed...
Must be getting old, mudguards for me all the way...

Not to mention the extra support a front mudguard would brace up the front forks....

( £12k ) :eek:

12k for something that is worth significantly less than that sum , and is far far less rideable than the original (much like most of the "style" over substance tat that is listed on that website)

Stupidity in the extreme. They must think we are fu**ing twats.

12k for something that is worth significantly less than that sum , and is far far less rideable than the original (much like most of the "style" over substance tat that is listed on that website)

Stupidity in the extreme. They must think we are fu**ing twats.

Yup

You could get a 2015 /16 V7 / V9 for half that & if you wanted a custom cafe racer it would be dead easy to do well for a lot less than £12k.
Or
Leave as is and spend £6k riding the darn thing.....

It looks quite nice, but 12k. V9 Bobber and 5.5k change. I know what I'd be having.

Having said that. It is darn sarf.

Yup

You could get a 2015 /16 V7 / V9 for half that & if you wanted a custom cafe racer it would be dead easy to do well for a lot less than £12k.
Or
Leave as is and spend £6k riding the darn thing.....

Excactly ! There’s a few places doing the V9 bobber for £6495 brand new. That’s a really great bike for the money .

Back
Top Bottom