There will be a new subsection coming to a Travel section near you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wapping

Reaction score
Be still my beating heart...

It’ll be for the Ardennes, Belgium and Luxembourg, you lucky people, you. So, don’t be bashful, post up those great routes, stonking (or stinking) B&B’s, how you recreated ‘In Bruges’ scene with the dwarf and hooker with you bestest mate and even your: “Me and my sixteen mates are off to Bilgeum in 2021 and need routes, digs, twisty bike safe beds and cafes lots of cafes” posts.

How disappointing :( I thought the new section may have been a guide on all touring matters by Mr Nutty :D

Listen not to the nay sayers young Wappers, you will receive your reward in heaven (as my mummy always says) :beerjug:

Andres

And here was I thinking it was a Bicycle section given all the recent posts :D :blast

I'm hoping the new section will include plenty about motorway tolls and whether you can barter your payment with chickens etc...

I'm hoping the new section will include plenty about motorway tolls and whether you can barter your payment with chickens etc...

It is well known that chickens are not an acceptable currency on a Sunday in the French speaking world!

They are (acceptable) in supermarket unmanned filling stations.................I think :confused:

Andres

Ah yes, the unmanned filling station on a Sunday - the curse of many a UKGSer trip, where according to a number of Tossers, a chicken is more likely to be accepted than one's trusty British credit card

It is well known that chickens are not an acceptable currency on a Sunday in the French speaking world!
Ah - wasn't aware of this.
This is the sort of quality advice that makes this place so great :thumb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom