Stuff for my HP2

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Starting now on doing some travel mods. Does anyone have:

Screen of any sort
Marcus tank in black
Shock (ohlins, wilbers)

Also, anyone have any experience with the Touratwat shock? Looks like it has some good features, and I think they still make it.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m slightly confused, I’m after an ordinary shock for my hp2, and was asking if anyone had experience of the TT one,and it seems from Rocky’s post that it’s a tractive which is helpful.
I’ve had the WESA on GSA’s, don’t want it on the HP2 but in any case I can’t see how it would work as it’s driven by switches and menus the HP2 doesn’t have.

Thanks anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah! I see the one you link to has it’s own controls, thanks for the info but I’ll stick with manually adjustable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugger, not on Facebook, but Mrs Berin is. How do I find it?

Thanks, btw!

Got a set of Holan pannier frame ready to fit, Markus is making more tanks in March, and I’ll talk to Martin Wittering about the tractive shock. I think there is someone near Worcester that does a triple clamp conversion for wp shocks, anyone know who that is?

Thanks all,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mark Molineux (Moly of this forum) who runs Sweet Lamb & lives near Worcester did the WP triple clamps for Mav and I
I use a Dart fly screen, as no one makes screens for HP2 anymore, I think the brackets that fit to the headlight bolts were for a CB 1100 r Honda. They make 2 sizes of screen. I had the bigger, but now use the smaller
I have fitted the markus tank, but happily did several years with a Rotapax on the pannier rails (don't mount without that as the back frame will crack)

Both Mav & I use Wilbers shocks

Back
Top Bottom