BMW Off Road Skills - 2018 booked

theres still spaces left on 5/6 april if you want to do the same dates as me, I`ll even help pick your bike up :D

theres still spaces left on 5/6 april if you want to do the same dates as me, I`ll even help pick your bike up :D

Sorry, doing a 5 Countries Tour around then, so funds and time already booked up :D

Off Road Skills.

I'm booked on for the Level 1 foundation with my Brother in Law 15th - 16th June 2018

Really looking forward to it with a slight bit of trepidation ;), just into my 10th year of riding & have wanted to improve my skills, never done any off road stuff or green laneing, closest I've come is on the Welsh rally, some of the back roads can get a bit lairy with gravel.

Signed up after having a chat with the guys at the Motorcycle Live in Nov last year.

Anyone done the level 1?

Any tips?

Darren

All good fun Darren lots of slow cone work and how to pick the bike up many skills you can practice at home on say an empty car park to help you with balance and confidence .The venue itself [Walters Arena] is a great area to ride in enjoy your two days.

Offroad skills is that not fall off your bike, rub your head, pick the bike up, ride again, fall off again rub head, pick up bike , repeat as less as possible..............

Offroad skills is that not fall off your bike, rub your head, pick the bike up, ride again, fall off again rub head, pick up bike , repeat as less as possible..............

Exactly, but x6 as everyone is doing it. Very funny at times.

It is really good fun.

I'm booked on Level 2 Foundation and Level 2 this year.

Level 1 for me this year. Should be interesting as the furthest I have ridden off road is Waitrose car park!

Back
Top Bottom