Fat Boy Special

Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a sneaky look at a nice 15 Reg FB Special the other day. I particularly like the partially blacked out looks and is not too OTT like the newer S variant. I still think the old model looks so much better than the new softail version released late last year.

I think it is based on the FB Lo which they had Stateside. Would I be correct in that assumption? And is the bike actually lower than the standard model which is pretty low anyway? :nenau

I can't love the 200mm rear tyre on the newer ones like this (call me old fashioned). Otherwise nice bike.

I believe it has 5" ground clearance or thereabouts.

So probably the same ground clearance as a standard one then? It certainly looks the same. :thumb2

Had a sneaky look at a nice 15 Reg FB Special the other day. I particularly like the partially blacked out looks and is not too OTT like the newer S variant. I still think the old model looks so much better than the new softail version released late last year.

I think it is based on the FB Lo which they had Stateside. Would I be correct in that assumption? And is the bike actually lower than the standard model which is pretty low anyway? :nenau

Fat boy lo seat height is about 24 inches the other fatboys are about 3 inches higher, thats going by memory.

Back
Top Bottom