Previous Bike Query - a bit random!

jamesv

Reaction score
Hi, I have found the spare ( little) key for my old GS and would like to post it to the current owner. The bike is a 2003 blue/white 1150 reg HV03CYE.

I sold it about 4 years ago to a chap from Rotherham area. If anyone knows him, the bike or any good ideas for finding it please let me know.

Tia

James

Hi, I have found the spare ( little) key for my old GS and would like to post it to the current owner. The bike is a 2003 blue/white 1150 reg HV03CYE.

I sold it about 4 years ago to a chap from Rotherham area. If anyone knows him, the bike or any good ideas for finding it please let me know.

Tia

James

Possibly worth giving Rainbow (as was) a call - if the owner's a Rotherham bloke, he may well have used them. Or any of the usual suspects really - Motorworks, James Sherlock - I'm sure they'd happily pass on the message.

Pete

MOT/Tax check shows tax expired June 2016 and MOT expired May 17 so probably gathering dust in a garage.

I did call Rainbow as was and they have the bike on record but they haven't carried out any work on her. The guy I sold her to is called Steve if that helps.........

Back
Top Bottom