Last minute dot com ride

StevieB

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Leaving buss station Aber 11am. B roads from Abergavenny, Talt bony then on to Brecon, Lower church to Upper, Garth,Beula,Abergwesyn, round the resivoir and down to Llandovery West End Cafe for the usual

Ok just spotted the obvious spelling stuff with place names due to predictive text - you know what I mean

Bit late for me Steve, sorry I missed the post.

Had to see daughter off to uni this morning.

Hope you had a good run.

I,ll sort out the Bala run in a few weeks.

No probs:thumb2

It got a bit tricky up past Epynt visitor centre with a far bit of ice across the range road. Had to sack it & turn round in the end at the cattle grid hair pin, big section of ice just before the grid and then again on the other side and right round the hairpin. Walked it, or skated down it, about 10 times trying to convince myself it would be ok, even looked at opening the livestock gate and going through that way :mad:

Wanted to take some pics but my bloody i-phone shut down because it didn't like the cold:confused: Seems to be doing that quite regularly.

Anyway, it beat sitting on the sofa watching Sunday TV :D

I was up there around 13.00 was that u on the LC ?

I was with my mate on his KTM GT.

It was a bit dodgey, rode over the cattle grid hairpin and down to Garth, definately worse on the North side of the ranges, we gently rode the main road to Llandovery and sat in the sun which was very enjoyable, there was a fair few bikes about :thumby:

Not sure of the time buddy as i'd been mooching about up there and was chatting to a couple of guys on CRF's. Was that you almost down at the junction with the 4520?

Was a bit chilly up past Storey Arms and we then cut across to Defynnog, still quite frosty and icy. Saw the plod,who were targeting the bad parking at Storey Arms, having breakfast in Sennybridge.
West end cafe about 11 till 12 then return. Even though it was cold plenty of bikes out.

I was up there around 13.00 was that u on the LC ?

I was with my mate on his KTM GT.

It was a bit dodgey, rode over the cattle grid hairpin and down to Garth, definately worse on the North side of the ranges, we gently rode the main road to Llandovery and sat in the sun which was very enjoyable, there was a fair few bikes about :thumby:

Yes mate it was I. white hexhead with a white box.

Back
Top Bottom