Attendees ...

Hi folks and Micky ;)

Just to let you know we are bailing out this year due to some ongoing health issues I have.

Seeya all in 2019!

Sorry to hear this Spike, thanks for the PM ... get well soon and we'll be seeing you in the bar sometime soon :beerjug:

Hey Mickey, the Mrs. is fancying a trip out with The Wobbly Box so looks like we will both be attending Dent
with it in tow. I have spoken to Margaret about it and all fine :thumb2

Details amended Sir :thumb

Hi Micky, Cant make it:(, Hope it all goes well, Mark

Thanks for letting me know Mark ... list amended ;)

Hi Micky

Due to reliability issues with my " awsome steed " I won't be able to make Dent this year.
Instead, I will be taking " awsome steed " to Mikeyboy to have its reliability, reinstalled.

Hope the sun shines :beerjug:

The sun is always shining ... sorry you can't make it, but thanks for letting me know. List amended :thumb

Does it come with free AA membership :nenau

I don't think it's actually made by Duckatty NT, so there shouldn't really be a problem eh! :D

:beerjug:

Hi Micky

Due to reliability issues with my " awsome steed " I won't be able to make Dent this year.
Instead, I will be taking " awsome steed " to Mikeyboy to have its reliability, reinstalled.

Hope the sun shines :beerjug:

What a shame Daryl i was hoping we could have another "Whisky Tasting" :friday:D

Hi folks and Micky ;)

Just to let you know we are bailing out this year due to some ongoing health issues I have.

Seeya all in 2019!

Best of luck with those health issues Nige :thumb2

Micky, now the Mrs. is involved there will be cake(s) as is her wont on occasions such as this to bake a cake or two :bounce1

Thanks Tony ...... Was looking forward to it, especially as your bringing the wobbly box and I could have left the tent at home :D
I think after last year, I would have tried rum this year :clap

Will have to catch up another time :beerjug:

Hope things get well for you. :beerjug:

Sorry to hear it, mate.
Hope you get better soon. All the best

Sorry to hear this Spike, thanks for the PM ... get well soon and we'll be seeing you in the bar sometime soon :beerjug:

Best of luck with those health issues Nige :thumb2

Cheers folks, much appreciated :beerjug:

Sad news you were meant to be looking after Mr K :( a substitute will be needed :yikes :yikes

You can't cage the monkey, let him roam free

Hi Micky, great job organising this excellent event. I would be there but it clashes with the NW200
Enjoy the weekend.

Couple more prizes from Allan Jefferies (aka Rainbow)

i-3vkJfmm-L.jpg

Coasters provided courtesy of Richard Cooper at Wybone (Barnsley)

2018 Decals courtesy of Mark at Moto Graffix

Beer courtesy of UKGSer Norm and Pentrich Brewery, Derbyshire.

:beerjug:

Sorry Micky, unable to attend this now.
If anyone wants my room at Dent Stores B&B then let me know and i will transfer your name over.

2 x nights
Fri 18th & Sat 19th May
£120 Total

Will just require my £20 deposit covering, but I will donate this to Mickys Air Ambulance collection

http://dentstoresbandb.co.uk

124176884.jpg

I'm really sorry to say I can't make this now either. Micky I have PM'd you!

:mad:

Just send £10 in the post for raffle tickets and we will forgive you.:rolleyes:
Sorry you can't make it Giles, Norfolk Tiger will be crying in his beer.
Malc :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom