Attendees ...

Micky,

Please add my eldest to the list of attendees - Neil T.

He'll be in his own canvas cave :D

SteveT

:cool:

hello , as the start of our ten-day journey 3 Belgium guys are coming to the UKGSer event . :beerjug:

danielGS , Stoffel and Onno ......with tent

I'll be tenting with Spike418, Micky. (Probably best, don't think he'd be too impressed if I shared with someone else :nenau) I will happily make another bottle of Aquavit for the raffle. I don't know if Giles & Rosie have drunk last year's yet and survived to tell the tale... :eek:

Looking forward to it :beerjug:

Alex

I'll be tenting with Spike418, Micky. (Probably best, don't think he'd be too impressed if I shared with someone else :nenau) I will happily make another bottle of Aquavit for the raffle. I don't know if Giles & Rosie have drunk last year's yet and survived to tell the tale... :eek:

Alex

ee11a1c29f58ccacc4a1678d07cd9b48.jpg

Half empty!!

I found I preferred it as a long drink with a bit of tonic rather than neat straight out the freezer ..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

if the runs out are on gps ..... i do like to be a run leader :thumb2

Johnny Boxer is co-ordinating the runs and run leaders .... he'll be along sometime soon.

Alex

Good one Alex :thumby:

:beerjug:

Can you put me down for camping Micky, i'm still not allowed to drive/ride with my eyesight so i'm working on a plan to get the train to Dent station and walk to Dent from there, i think it's only about 5 miles so an easy jaunt over the dales, i will likely come up on Thursday 17th - i plan to send my tent on ahead and have it delivered to the campsite office the week before so i don't have to carry it, (what can possibly go wrong...) and see if i can arrange for someone in a wobbly box to take it home with them and send it back to me after the meet - sounds like a plan... obviously not being on wheels i'm bring walking boots!! :beerjug:

Can you put me down for camping Micky, i'm still not allowed to drive/ride with my eyesight so i'm working on a plan to get the train to Dent station and walk to Dent from there, i think it's only about 5 miles so an easy jaunt over the dales, i will likely come up on Thursday 17th - i plan to send my tent on ahead and have it delivered to the campsite office the week before so i don't have to carry it, (what can possibly go wrong...) and see if i can arrange for someone in a wobbly box to take it home with them and send it back to me after the meet - sounds like a plan... obviously not being on wheels i'm bring walking boots!! :beerjug:

Sounds like a plan alright Simon :thumb

Bloody hell ... that's dedication for ya :beerjug:

You're just just after some more of Sue's fruit cake aint ya :drool

Don't worry about sending a tent up ahead ... I'll bring one for you, a sleeping mat and sleeping bag too. You might have to put it up though :D

I'll be up there Tuesday Wednesday until the Monday for sure. We can probably arrange for someone to collect you from the station if required :thumb

See you there :thumb

:beerjug:

Edit ... yes, bring walking boots, we'll take Miss Milly a walk :thumb

Back
Top Bottom