Attendees ...

After years being on here it is well overdue to attend a UKGSer do. Put the missus and me on the list please. I asked whether she wants to camp or stay in the B&B. The reply, ''depends if it rains''. Giles, What is the price for the double? Just asking.

I can't remember. Compared to life in the SE, i seem to remember it was pretty cheap, but I can't remember what it is exactly. Look on the bright side - you won't have to piss in an empty Lenor bottle at 0200 - you'll be able to use a sink ... :D

Are you back in Blighty?

Yep. I was expecting to come home to a warm blossoming spring, but it's still feckin freezin.
I'll dig out my full collection of fleeces for a trip out this week if you're up for it.

Sounds like a plan alright Simon :thumb

Bloody hell ... that's dedication for ya :beerjug:

You're just just after some more of Sue's fruit cake aint ya :drool

Don't worry about sending a tent up ahead ... I'll bring one for you, a sleeping mat and sleeping bag too. You might have to put it up though :D

I'll be up there Tuesday Wednesday until the Monday for sure. We can probably arrange for someone to collect you from the station if required :thumb

See you there :thumb

:beerjug:

Edit ... yes, bring walking boots, we'll take Miss Milly a walk :thumb

Hi Micky - i'm up on Thursday, train booked!! i will be camping, going home on Monday - I will PM you at some point :beerjug:- Cheers..

After years being on here it is well overdue to attend a UKGSer do. Put the missus and me on the list please. I asked whether she wants to camp or stay in the B&B. The reply, ''depends if it rains''. Giles, What is the price for the double? Just asking.

Let us know what you're doing when you know ;)

On the list as unknown accommodation :D

Will be good to have you along :thumb

Hi Micky - i'm up on Thursday, train booked!! i will be camping, going home on Monday - I will PM you at some point :beerjug:- Cheers..

I'm up there on the Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest Simon :thumb

As per previous, hope to get Paul Nichols to sort you out with a tent and sleeping mat, drop them off for me/us ... I did PM him but got nothing back!

I'm going to be heavily laden with raffle prizes, polo/sweat shirts and fleeces, flag and base, large box of coasters and two possibly three kegs of beer :D

But don't worry ... we'll have some canvas for you :camping

Let us know what you're doing when you know ;)

On the list as unknown accommodation :D

Will be good to have you along :thumb

I'm up there on the Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest Simon :thumb

As per previous, hope to get Paul Nichols to sort you out with a tent and sleeping mat, drop them off for me/us ... I did PM him but got nothing back!

I'm going to be heavily laden with raffle prizes, polo/sweat shirts and fleeces, flag and base, large box of coasters and two possibly three kegs of beer :D As well as lots of whisky

But don't worry ... we'll have some canvas for you :camping

That's better.

can I just check is the long way round prize a signed copy or is it the much rarer unsigned version...?

It's an unsigned copy, but I can sign it for you if you want :D

it was donated last year but no one wanted it.

That's better.

I'll have one bottle and when that's done then that's it ... and I'm up there on the Tuesday :D

It's an unsigned copy, but I can sign it for you if you want :D

it was donated last year but no one wanted it.

a Micky signed copy really appeals to me.... how many others have you signed, I'm just trying to gauge a level of rarity for the item....!

a Micky signed copy really appeals to me.... how many others have you signed, I'm just trying to gauge a level of rarity for the item....!

It would be unique ... you could fix your own price :D

Perhaps Mickey could do a signed framed photo of himself in that cute little red outfit that shows off his legs (and new knees) so well :D

Saw Margaret t'other day, pleading poverty as ever, but sends her love to y'all :D

i-4WhJFMb-L.jpg

I've also got a pass, just me in a tent on the bike.

regs

Lo

Back
Top Bottom