Attendees ...

Hi Micky Seems like My holiday request for Friday and the weekend off, has been granted, again .... So I can make another great Dent event :beerjug:

Could you add me please .. Friday night and Saturday night :thumb2

Sorted :thumby:

:beerjug:

Hi Micky - Any chance of room for 2 ad hoc Saturday night campers.

Me and Magnon would like to come, depending on Magnon's work schedule.

May even be able to make it Friday night too, if we can.

So i got time off work. Camping, arriving thurs eve, dep sun sometime, depending on how sat eve went.

Hi Micky - Any chance of room for 2 ad hoc Saturday night campers.

Me and Magnon would like to come, depending on Magnon's work schedule.

May even be able to make it Friday night too, if we can.

You're welcome along, we'll find room for ya's :beerjug:

So i got time off work. Camping, arriving thurs eve, dep sun sometime, depending on how sat eve went.

You're welcome too Rick ... see ya there :thumb

Hi Micky
Can you put me down as a provisional (camping). Might be down in that neck of the woods visiting my Mum.

And I want to be as far from a TV as possible.

Hi Micky Im down as Steve Hughes plus one. I now have some more seasoned Denter’s

All Tents

Steve Hughes
Canon Lee
Skytramp
Train Line Terry

Many thanks

Steve

No good expecting the ugly little fucker to answer....he'll be pissed by now .....I'm not with him to look after him....just 2 old Yorkshire gits on the loose in Germany....anything could happen.

Hi Micky Im down as Steve Hughes plus one. I now have some more seasoned Denter’s

All Tents

Steve Hughes
Canon Lee
Skytramp
Train Line Terry

Many thanks

Steve

List amended Steve :thumby:

No good expecting the ugly little fucker to answer....he'll be pissed by now .....I'm not with him to look after him....just 2 old Yorkshire gits on the loose in Germany....anything could happen.

Ye of little faith :pullface

Sorry

hi guys, bad news. Due to unforeseen circumstances we can not come to the meeting. we wish you a nice and cozy meeting.
Kind regards ,
Daniel , Onno en Christophe

hi guys, bad news. Due to unforeseen circumstances we can not come to the meeting. we wish you a nice and cozy meeting.
Kind regards ,
Daniel , Onno en Christophe

We'll miss you guys :tears

List amended .... thanks for letting us know :thumb

Back
Top Bottom