Clip on/off Pillion seat utility box

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All, some may know that I’ve spent Xmas designing an improved alternative to the USA Adventure Designs pillion seat utility box - indeed a lot of the lads in the R1200GS LC section were kind enough to offer a plethora of suggestions and improvements.

Long story short - it’s now made and can be posted in the ‘vendors’ section!

If you go to www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk you will see it in the GSA LC section but in brief it’s lockable, clips on and off the bike using the BMW key and is handy if you don’t carry a pillion (but if you do it’s quickly taken off) and need a lockable utility box.

It’s a result of a massive input from the lads in the GS LC section so I would like to think that it’s about as good as it gets as I’ve tried to incorporate as many of their ideas as possible (if you are interested in its development the thread is still there).

It’s £220 plus delivery and compares very well with the Yank version which is $299 plus shipping plus import tax.

It’s as tight as I can make it on price (it should cost more tbh) but if anyone wants to buy one, along with other stuff, I’ll offer another discount I can on the other parts to forum members.

Nutty will have to pay double of course :)
1e6156027144b145ec6b4d3df1eeb6d0.jpg
9e1b828a92ef4b5af23ade2f42462840.jpg
4635890b3622fd41b73cdea6c010d2a0.jpg

Any questions just PM me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom