Sweet Lamb Skills Cup 13th May 2018

pricey or am I mislead? The chance to test my non existent off road skills on my premium bike and I get to pay £85....or did I misread

pricey or am I mislead? The chance to test my non existent off road skills on my premium bike and I get to pay £85....or did I misread

Well most 1 day offroad events are around that price.
It's a totally private offroad venue.
It will be well marshaled and medic, insurance, landowner cost, making obsatcles: steel/timber/excavator

Well what did you buy your premium offroad bike for? Looking good outside a Chelsea coffee shop I suppose :D
Come and practice your non-existent offroad skills at a training day and become a better road and offroad rider!
Discover the adventureous side of you and your bike :)
http://www.adventurerallybike.co.uk/trail-bike-training/

Wouldn't chance going in to Chelsea for a coffee on my premium bike...it'd get nicked and then we'd have a whole new thread on security..Actusally,
I'd love a go at off road, but as you say, not on my brand new premium bike. PS didn't buy it for off road, same as 90% of GS's...Bought it coz it was cheap...new, looked better than the competition and my previous had 60k on a 10 plate..simples. I'd happily pay to thrash someone else's bike while learning how non existent my skills are.
Thanks
But I'm out

Well most 1 day offroad events are around that price.
It's a totally private offroad venue.
It will be well marshaled and medic, insurance, landowner cost, making obsatcles: steel/timber/excavator

Well what did you buy your premium offroad bike for? Looking good outside a Chelsea coffee shop I suppose :D
Come and practice your non-existent offroad skills at a training day and become a better road and offroad rider!
Discover the adventureous side of you and your bike :)
http://www.adventurerallybike.co.uk/trail-bike-training/

Your loss! I used to enjoy scraping footpegs round Wandsworth Bridge roundabout, until I discovered the joys of dirt.....
...... we have CRF450 hire bikes :)

Back
Top Bottom