My glide

Adventurefankk

Reaction score
6956b10a6f463d55b923cab7fb1270cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yum Yum :drool

Just a darn shame my busted body could hold one up these days.. :(

Ah you’d manage her she’s low and only shows her weight if you want to go round corners I’m thinking of swapping the pipes for a set of Vance n Hines super radius , anyone else use these? Or know a good place in the uk to purchase them

Ah you’d manage her she’s low and only shows her weight if you want to go round corners I’m thinking of swapping the pipes for a set of Vance n Hines super radius , anyone else use these? Or know a good place in the uk to purchase them

Don't...unless you think you'll enjoy tinnitus after a decent run...S&S touring..or maybe a set of Peacemakers.....

Don't...unless you think you'll enjoy tinnitus after a decent run...S&S touring..or maybe a set of Peacemakers.....

You might be right Doris had a set of big radius on a fatboy a few years back which I liked apparently the super radius have a deeper rumble !

+1 on above had Big radius on a wide glide, not neighbour friendly, and ride with them for a few hundred KMS without ear plugs and you will be half deaf :tarka

Looks like Screaming Eagle silencers that you have on there.....If so, I have them on my glide and they are lovely sounding pipes.

No there Vance and Hines monster ovals which I like was contemplating swapping them for the super radius but I guess after a few miles down the road the radius would start to drone a bit !! Who am I kidding down the road on the Harley for me is to the shops and back

That's sure a fancy one.

Personally I'd leave the Monster Ovals on.

Back
Top Bottom