Is the GS WC a Tractor..............

RichieS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
WEll apparently not. I filled it up with diesel , and it wouldn't work. Therefore, defo not a tractor!:blast

did the same to mine:blast easy fix

I did that! It fired up left the pump, got across the road and abruptly stopped.
Then it dawned on me.
Then I discovered the battery on the mobile had expirered.
A bleak day indeed.

WEll apparently not. I filled it up with diesel , and it wouldn't work. Therefore, defo not a tractor!:blast

Hope it wasn't that cheap supermarket stuff................

I sense your family and friends will still cast that up to you in a year's time

I did that in Germany many years ago but realised what I had done. Went round the back of the services, emptied the tank down a drain and the filled up with petrol - yeah I know - what a twat emptying it down a drain! :blast

you only ever do it once.... says he speaking from experience :blast

I did that in Germany many years ago but realised what I had done. Went round the back of the services, emptied the tank down a drain and the filled up with petrol - yeah I know - what a twat emptying it down a drain! :blast

I filled up a Sierra Cosworth with diesel once.........

syphoned it out into the ring-drain in the petrol station- with the amount of petrol in it, and the drain being partially blocked - I was envisaging someone passing with a cigarette and starting something akin to a Garth Brooks gig........

My cousin helpfully placed an ad in the local paper - for "Cosworth Diesel Conversions" - the Cnut.

My mate filled his brand new ZZR1400 with Diesel. It had done 400 miles from new.

(He was a lorry driver).

Then... to avoid excess charges to fix, he pushed it home UPHILL for 1 mile. Haha.

Been there done that with an Audi A3, filled with Petrol instead of Diesel, like they say above you normally only do it once :blast

I had some dopey bastard put petrol in a diesel hire car...it failed on the M4....and I mean just died...at 70. Happy days...

So out of interest what difference will cheap supermarket stuff make? Would premium or super grade diesel have made any difference?

You wont be the last,at least you can have a laugh at your own expense, I'm a tanker driver for a living and know several who have delivered 7600 litres of petrol down the derv tank or vice versa in error and have had to make the phone call of shame to the fuel company

I almost did that in Germany. the colour of the pump hose and trigger cover were different to other countrys, I think the petrol one was either black or blue instead of green like we have here. I used my nose to have a sniff of the end and used the petrol smelling one, don't know what octane, didn't really care as long as it wasn't diesel

Back
Top Bottom