Time to speculate - 2019 GS?

• 1250CC – R1250GS
• VVT – Variable Valve Timing
• Electronic screen adjustment
• 10KG’s lighter

If the first three are a given we'll be lucky if it's only 10KG heavier.

• 8K service limits

I would hope so, Lord knows what'll be involved to set the valves with VVT.

Question is, what will they save back for the inevitable facelift – they all do it you know

Triple black availability, of course. :D

Think it will be an RT for us when this ones done.

Though as I work for Carillion it may be a push bike!

I think the big change will be power. The competitors, Ducati and KTM, both leave the GS behind in that department.

I can't see the Gurmans standing for that much longer.

It will be 1250 cc VVT and be even more electronics heavy (and reliant) in attempts to make the watercooled boxer engine more competitive power wise with the Ducati and KTM et al.

No doubt the TFT screen will have levels on connectivity relating to what options you pay for when you order the bike , but black aluminium luggage on the GSA models is coming in 2018 (according to US posters on other sites).

The paint will be even thinner due to environmental constraints and they will find an even cheaper supplier in China for the switchgear and alloy wheels .

Whatever it turns out to be there will be plenty out there rushing to their local dealer to stick deposits down as soon as they see the first blurry spy shot in the MCN ............... because it will be soooooo much better than the current crap GS/GSA range

Whatever it turns out to be there will be plenty out there rushing to their local dealer to stick deposits down as soon as they see the first blurry spy shot in the MCN ...............

OK then when do we think MCN will have the first Photoshop 'pictures' screaming 'New GS>>>'

Back
Top Bottom