dyno charts

Benhur Malta

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

just for comparison`s sake. can anyone post dyno charts for their 1150gs. mine is a 2000 mondel with remus revolutions y piece, end can and the wunderlich chip fitted. it has a standard air filter however...I have not dynoed my bike yet and I usually dyno my bikes just to make sure that the air fuel ratio is spot on and everything is well with the engine, however I have still got to do my valves first

R.

Not sure what I did with the chart but my 90000 mile Single Spark was putting out 73bhp at the rear wheel. Standard everything

Hi all,

just for comparison`s sake. can anyone post dyno charts for their 1150gs. mine is a 2000 mondel with remus revolutions y piece, end can and the wunderlich chip fitted. it has a standard air filter however...I have not dynoed my bike yet and I usually dyno my bikes just to make sure that the air fuel ratio is spot on and everything is well with the engine, however I have still got to do my valves first

R.

well i will be running mine through the dyno shortly so i can post here no worries

Do a search on the site for a power commander report I did in 2004. There were some before and after charts in that. My 1150 is a 2000 model, too

Back
Top Bottom