what a good idea...

They are very neat and well thought out, and the good thing is, if they are made by machine art you can be confident that they will be top notch, they’re not cheap but M/Art gear never is, but it always fits perfectly.

Nice gear.

Good spotting! :thumb

They are neat, and the good thing is, if they are made by machine art they will be top notch, however they’re not cheap but M/Art gear never is, but it always fits perfectly.

Judging by a recent mudsling thread, most people here will wait for the £20 Chinese knockoffs.
Alan R

They are neat, and the good thing is, if they are made by machine art they will be top notch, however they’re not cheap but M/Art gear never is, but it always fits perfectly.

There will be someone along shortly with a link to a Chinese rip off on eBay claiming they're all from the same factory...

I have treated myself. Was looking for some hand guards that gave more protection then the standard plastic ones.
Just waiting for them to arrive now.

These actually arrived at NNs about 8 weeks ago, or 1 week after I'd bought and fitted a wunderlich pair. Usual thing, I pay for a fairly expensive car, gets updated 6 mths later, buy a new bike, gets a new screen a month later etc...

Judging by a recent mudsling thread, most people here will wait for the £20 Chinese knockoffs.
Alan R

Maybe, but you know that the fit won’t be perfect and they may need some fetling, however you pays your money and takes your choice.

When some "£20 Chinese knockoffs" come, can someone please put a link up....These must cost at least a couple of quid to make :D

I went for bark busters for protection and ‘hot’... Add the “Storm” for cooler days and “Blizzard” for v cold days

Wealthy daughter’s xmas pressie to me bm’s double R gloves v nice in this weather up here. I think a lot less lsd than more h/guards. Also I like the idea of skate leather I always wanted to get my own back for all the cuts I got off thornback skate but it’s doesnt smell fishy so maybe faux skate mmmm.

Wealthy daughter’s xmas pressie to me bm’s double R gloves v nice in this weather up here. I think a lot less lsd than more h/guards. Also I like the idea of skate leather I always wanted to get my own back for all the cuts I got off thornback skate but it’s doesnt smell fishy so maybe faux skate mmmm.

Were they more than £12?

Machine Art stuff is well thought out. I have their X-Head rocker covers. They look good, give better protection than most and probably won’t over-stress the cylinder head lugs when they do go down.
To be fair, I’ve not “properly” tested them. ;)

They look pretty good in operation to, the main "bar" being aluminium, pricy though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LMHipmGfIaA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks Fluff, nice video,

I love this guy, he makes superb bike products which he has great confidence in demonstrating, as seen in this clip for his cyl head guards. (I know we’ve seen it before but it’s a good repeat).

GS-LC Slam Down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IuXQs5lRrKk

Back
Top Bottom