Well this hasnt panned out very well

looks good, on Mr Bouncers doorstep too.

That's walking distance from my house!!!!

There is a pub, butchers, & village shop very close by....depending on dates, we could enlist the help of Giles/Robin to do a road ride, and I can always organise a trail ride around the local area with a couple of members of the Kent TRF.

Yup.. certainly does look good. Dates!!?? :)

There is a pub, butchers, & village shop very close by....depending on dates, we could enlist the help of Giles/Robin to do a road ride, and I can always organise a trail ride around the local area with a couple of members of the Kent TRF.

Result! I’ll come, and can kip at yours! :beerjug:

Well . if you want to help out with the donkey work,Ill do it. Youll need about 4 peeps your end to sort it, ill need one person this end, to load up the marquee cookers food etc.your call!

Well . if you want to help out with the donkey work,Ill do it. Youll need about 4 peeps your end to sort it, ill need one person this end, to load up the marquee cookers food etc.your call!

I guess it all depends on dates & no.of attendees....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom