Well this hasnt panned out very well

So that's 16th July - 5th Sept...ummmm, thinking cap on

so are we avoiding these dates?.those are prime time summer holidays for the kids afaik.Also need to ask the campsite what availabilty they have?.9th 16th 30th june im freeee.ive also got to get the friday off whatever weeeeekend we choose.

so are we avoiding these dates?.those are prime time summer holidays for the kids afaik.Also need to ask the campsite what availabilty they have?.9th 16th 30th june im freeee.ive also got to get the friday off whatever weeeeekend we choose.

Avoiding the school holiday dates...yes.

I’ll check the June dates you’ve highlighted in my diary.

By all means speak to the site and see if they have any availability for the June dates...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let me know your availability, then ill chase them. you have more appointments than Reed.haha

let me know your availability, then ill chase them. you have more appointments than Reed.haha

Pauly....@ the moment, 16/17th June and 30th June/1st July....look clear in my diary. TBH, the 30th June/1st July would be better, especially as 17th June is also Fathers Day :D

Pauly....@ the moment, 16/17th June and 30th June/1st July....look clear in my diary. TBH, the 30th June/1st July would be better, especially as 17th June is also Fathers Day :D

ill give em a shout tommoz. cool

fully booked on the weekend of the 30th june with the vmcc rally . only holds 20 people too.......square 1. £10 per night per person. you boys had it cheap last time.!

fully booked on the weekend of the 30th june with the vmcc rally . only holds 20 people too.......square 1. £10 per night per person. you boys had it cheap last time.!

....I'm struggling with other dates due to work/other biking commitments; might be best to knock it on the head for this particular site/year & perhaps look to a Kent Camp in 2019?

Im just stuggling for a site...that site was too small anyways. i need to find another farm.much cheaper and easier.At this rate there wont be one in 2019 either.

I know of a wood towards sussex way, the owner might be interested I'll have to ask him. however it has zero in the way of facilities.

IT depends on the rent, we could always chip in for a turdis in the fees .talking a of which , i saw a disabled persons turdis today. mahoosive.

what are the location constraints? Found this on a quick Google. Large fields adjoining campsite for groups...https://www.bedgeburycamping.co.uk/campsite/party-members/groups

seems biker friendly too
https://www.bedgeburycamping.co.uk/campsite/party-members/motorcyclists

by my calcualations it would be a £30 weekend PP for the site fees,(£12 per person per night plus £4 for the bike) plus any wood etc. but the site does look promising.ill give em a bell tommoz.

Back
Top Bottom