Well this hasnt panned out very well

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Through no reason of our own makings, we have lost our farm venue for the South East camp this year. Doorlocks!!.. i cant say im impressed especially after the free stuff i do for the farmer concerned. Any body got any leads on a venue?

There's also a campsite on the river medway been there before camp fires allowed to, its massive two fields at least it's just off a roundabout I'll post up the link if I find it

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nomad Bike (Pauly) is the camp organiser so I am sure he will reply as and when.
Ok thanks for the reply, just a few ideas I had not sure on ££ tho will keep watch on this thread

No problem your welcome while your in the area pop up to whiteways cafe for cup tea if its at the weekend there will be a few bikers there, good luck 🤞

No problem your welcome while your in the area pop up to whiteways cafe for cup tea if its at the weekend there will be a few bikers there, good luck 🤞

Sorry I thought you were going to Billy can, hop farm is good they got a shop on site and also next to a pub and they got washing facilities and allowed camp fires

Yes, I have a well looked after facility I can offer you, open fires allowed in the fire pits, camping around two lakes. Secure bike parking. However, it is a 740 mile trip to reach me, but doable if you set off on a Friday afternoon :)

Yes, I have a well looked after facility I can offer you, open fires allowed in the fire pits, camping around two lakes. Secure bike parking. However, it is a 740 mile trip to reach me, but doable if you set off on a Friday afternoon :)

more details and pictures and please..

Back
Top Bottom