Sena 10U link to Nolan N-com B5?

bakerlonglegs

Relative numpty
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m looking at comms options for a euro trip this year with some biker mates. They all bought N-com B5 Bluetooth kits as they have Nolan lids but I’ve got a Neotec so was thinking of the Sena 10U. Both the B5 and the 10U claim to be Universal Intercoms, but does that work seamlessly in practice? Has anyone got any experience of connecting Sena to N-com kit bike to bike? I don’t listen to music on the move so I’m not worried about that side of things but I will be listening to my sat nav directions.

I do have a fall back option, which is to buy a Nolan lid plus the B5 kit at the Excel show, where I’m sure there’ll be deals going. I’d keep the Neotec for solo trips....

Any help appreciated, ta!

Probably resolved by now but I have a Nolan B4 system and regualrly ride with my brother with the sena using the universal connection and so far has worked well with very little drop out

Probably resolved by now but I have a Nolan B4 system and regualrly ride with my brother with the sena using the universal connection and so far has worked well with very little drop out

Not too late at all, thanks very much - that's useful to know :thumb2

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom