ThunderRoad Tyre Prices

StevieB

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking at some replacement tyre costs, ThunderRoad seem pretty good on their prices at the moment

Quotes are for 2017 GSA 120/70 R19 60 & 170/60 R17 72 (fitted vat inc)

Scorpion Rally STR £252.39
A3 Wild £239.38
Scorpion Trail II £260.39

Anyone else had quotes elsewhere recently that they can share for a comparison? I'm pretty sure I'm going to fit a pair of STR's next.

:beerjug: Stevie

Buckley Tyres quoted £260 for a pair of Pirelli Scorpion Trail 2 (ride in, ride out) this week. Went for Torrance Next at £220 to loose wheels (£230 ride in, rode out).
I have used them in the past, but will think twice again. First they couldn't find the rear tire in their stock, which wasted an hour, they scratched the rear wheel and I had to re-stick the balance weights when I refitted the wheels as they were starting to lift off.

Not a very positive experience

Buckley Tyres quoted £260 for a pair of Pirelli Scorpion Trail 2 (ride in, ride out) this week. Went for Torrance Next at £220 to loose wheels (£230 ride in, rode out).
I have used them in the past, but will think twice again. First they couldn't find the rear tire in their stock, which wasted an hour, they scratched the rear wheel and I had to re-stick the balance weights when I refitted the wheels as they were starting to lift off.

Not a very positive experience 😢

Not a very positive experience ��[/QUOTE]

At ThunderRoad

Back
Top Bottom