Triumph Bobber

Not me personally but my mate has one, a 2017 version, now I am not the agressive rider, but I easily got the pipes scraping on the floor, luckily my mate had already done this a few times, it really is low.

I have got one, bought it in September last year. I love it it is so different from my GS makes me smile every time I go out on it. I have got the Vance and Hines straight through pipes and the side mount number plate . Only down side is the fuel range about 80 miles before light comes on !

I've just bought a used one from Bournemouth Kawasaki

Nice people to deal with :thumb2

s-l160011.jpg

s-l160015.jpg

Congrats, looks like great fun. Wish I had space for one .

I've just bought a used one from Bournemouth Kawasaki

Nice people to deal with :thumb2

s-l160011.jpg

s-l160015.jpg

Paul that looks stunning, I really like the mix of bobber and classic Trumpet colours on the tank. Enjoy putting big black lines of rubber on you local roads.

bob

prefer the look of the new Speedmaster. I thought the seat looks strange on the Bobber, big gap underneath. yes better with side mount no plate.

prefer the look of the new Speedmaster. I thought the seat looks strange on the Bobber, big gap underneath. yes better with side mount no plate.

I know exactly what you mean :thumb2

Harley used to supply a cover to fit over the top of the battery on the Softail models if you fitted the solo police style seat

It'd be nice if Triumph did something similar that hid the rear shock ;)

Ironically ... I've just bought the one that I built for a customer 3 years ago!

Chris, this Cranberry Red/Frozen Silver colour combo is a £300 cost option from Triumph

I'm thinking about getting a 2nd hand tank and that needs to be early 70's glittery .... Whatd'ya reckon? :augie

Paul

Chris, this Cranberry Red/Frozen Silver colour combo is a £300 cost option from Triumph

I'm thinking about getting a 2nd hand tank and that needs to be early 70's glittery .... Whatd'ya reckon? :augie

Paul

I concur!!

I've just painted an R9T in a semi flake scheme and he also has a new T Bobber in black which he's mentioned he might like done in something special.

Depend in in what kind of flavour you fancy the world is your oyster. I'm probably going to repaint my newly acquired bobber (above) so will also have to think of something .... well pretty special!!

I think the new T Bobber has oodles of potential!

Let me know when you want to get started :thumb

I like the new Bobber black

Attachments

• bobber-black.jpg
    bobber-black.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 246

Back
Top Bottom